Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Friday, January 17, 2014

         Hello friends!  I hope you are having a wonderful week!

Today we, the "bread basket", are taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs  January Release!!

I would like to share a creation I made with the Apothecary Bottles stamps and Apothecary Bottles dies as well as the Lavender stamp sets from this month.  The sentiment is from Peaches. The label on the bottle is cut out using the Antique Labels and Borders dies.




In addition to the materials from ODBD, This creation uses the Darice Flourished Fall Leaves,  Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles, Radiant Rectangles

Here is a photo of the sets used:






Be sure to check out the ODBD Blog to see much more, and please stop by my DT Sisters for more inspiration! 


Chris * Cathy * Lori * Grace * Julie * Dawn * 

 Sabrina * Sandee * Wanda

 Thanks so much for stopping by!  I love knowing you were here!  

Blessings,

8 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

So beautiful and delicate looking! Love it!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So lovely and so elegant, Chris! Love all the framing.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Chris, my friend, absolutely breathtaking card! I love the soft elegance of it! Sending you much love! Hugs, Sabrina

Saints Rule! said...

So pretty Chris! Love this die set and how you used the beautiful image! You have definitely created a masterpiece! ((hugs))

Sandra H said...

Oooh Chris this is truly pretty x

Grace said...

Oh Chris...this card is so gorgeous!! I just love the gold edges and the sparkle!!! I love it even more now that it's in my hands! Just stunning as always my friend!!!

hugs,
Grace

Anonymous said...

Your card is absolutely stunning Chris!! So elegant!! I love your coloring of the bottle and your gorgeous framing and shape!!
hugs,
Melanie

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely feminine feel!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.