Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Sunday, December 29, 2013
Hi All!! I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas!!  What a wonderful time to celebrate Christ's birth and spend time with family.  As we speak I am in NY visiting with my parents and brothers and sisters!!!

Today I am popping in to share a sneak peek of the upcoming release at ODBD.  Kelley has a lot of beautiful sets to be released on January 1.  Hope you can pop in to see the new releases then.

For now, here is a creation I created with the lavender stamp set:


gift set recipe:
mini card: 
Stamp set: Our Daily Bread Designs sneak peek: Lavender
Dies: Spellbinders Labels 1, Spellbinders classic and scalloped ovals
Accessories: Provocraft Script, lace

gift tag:
Stamp set: Our Daily Bread Designs sneak peek: Lavender
Dies: Spellbinders classic and scalloped ovals

Thanks for stopping by and for any comments.  I appreciated all my viewers!! Have a blessed holiday weekend with friends and family!!

hugs,
Chris

5 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Chris, what a beautiful gift set! Looking forward to seeing all the new release and all the wonderful creations by the entire team! Hugs, sweet friend!

Sandra H said...

Oh this is just so lovely Chris xx

Conniecrafter said...

So Lovely, like how delicate the flowers are, makes for a very nice feminine card!

Grace said...

Gorgeous gift set Chris! Such a beautiful tag and adorable little card to match!

Happy New Year to you my friend! Not sure if I'll be here or in NY by then, so sending hugs and wishes now... and prayers for safe travel as you return home!!!

hugs,
Grace

Dorothy S said...

Chria, your cards are all so lovely and an inspiration - this set is especially beautiful - I really like the texture and beautiful tags. Thank you for your comments. Have a blessed new year.

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.