Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happy Tuesday all!! I hope you are all having a fantastic week!! Right now I am sitting in a coffee ship writing this post since we lost power, the internet, and phone this weekend. It has been three days now and oh how I miss it!!  It always amazes how the conveniences we take so for granted can shake up our lives when it is not there.  I am so thankful for the modern conveniences.

Since I have very limited time, I better get right to it.

Today I would like to share a card for the Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light challenge.   Since spring is on it's way...I hope.  This week's challenge is Spring has Sprung with ODBD Stamps.  Unlike most challenges, this is a challenge using Our Daily Bread Designs stamps.

With Easter just around the corner, I just had to make a Spring/Easter card!!  For my card I used one of the new verses released for the 5th year Anniversary at ODBD- Scripture Collection 10.  What a perfect Easter verse!!!  To add more of a Spring feel, I used green and butterflies from the Faith stamp set and Pussy Willow's from Happy Spring.  The dies used include Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles, Floral Ovals, Basic Lattice and Classic Ovals.

Our Daily Bread Designs, Chris Olsen, Faith, Scripture Collection 10, Happy Spring

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs- Faith, Scripture Collection 10, Happy Spring
Dies: Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles, Floral Ovals, Classic Ovals, Basic Lattice
Ink: Sage
Paper: Neenah White, Sage Shadow
Accessories: Celebration Ribbon, Silver Baubles, Pearls, Becca's Bow Maker

For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters:

To see all the creations in one place or join the challenge, click here.  You have until March 24th to join us.   This challenge uses ODBD stamps only.  If you participate, you have a  chance to win the $15 certificate toward ODBD stamps or to be Spotlighted for the Shining the Light Award. We would love to see your creations.

 We hope you will join us for this week's challenge!!  We can't wait to see your creation!!

Challenges I am entering my card in:
Word Art Wednesday, which always is Anything Goes with Scripture or an encouraging sentiment, and there's always a free word art for you too!  Everybody-Art-Challenge  #228 SpringThe Squirrel & the Fox - Autumn or Spring, Sentimental Sundays - must include a Sentiment - Anything Goes,  Opus Gluei -  Spring has Sprung, 
Glitter n Sparkle - Easter/Spring ColoursCelebrate the Occasion  #104 Happy EasterFlourishes Timeless Tuesday #213 Bring On Spring Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge Spring Ribbon Carousel Challenge  Spring is in the airCard Mania  Lots of LayersCraft Your Passion  Ribbons or LaceCrafty Bloggers Network Spring or PastelsIncy Wincy Designs  Shaped CardThe Pink Elephant Monday Card Challenge Easter


I hope you are having a great beginning to your week and that more blessings are bestowed on you in this coming week!!  Thanks for stopping by!! I would love you to leave a comment so I knew you were here.  I hope I am able to visit you soon!!!!

blessings,



23 comments:

Audrey Hiltke said...

Chris - this is so breathtaking! I love your soft colors, papers, butterflies and the scripture you chose here - just so so beautiful!
Blessings,
Audrey

Sandra H said...

Hi Chris, Oh wow this is beautiful xx

Danni said...

Beautiful! Love the butterflies!

Cards By Jan said...

beautiful Chris...love your soft colours in greens...and another gorgeous bow!!
Hugs

Amy Johnson said...

This is gorgeous! Love the butterflies!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous, Chris! I love the soft colors with the white and all the beautiful dies! Blessings! Kathy

Cheryl said...

It's lovely Chris...and I absolutely LOVE that ribbon!

Cathymac said...

Another gorgeous combination of colors, dies, and stamp sets, Chris...all blended together to make this springtime beauty with the wonderful Easter message and topped off with the beautiful ribbon!
Hugs,
Cathy

Conniecrafter said...

Sure hope you were able to get your electricity back on by now, that is a long time without it.
Your card is just lovely, pretty color and Lovely framing!!

Adrian said...

Beautiful, thanks for playing @ CTO!

The Craft Bug said...

It's fabulous such a breath taking card xx

Diana Nguyen said...

So pretty and soft! Love this shade of teal and all your wonderful layers and your cute double bow. Hope your headaches are gone! Hugs!

Ani said...

Beautiful card! Thank you so much for playing along at Card Mania! Good luck and hope to see you play again in our challenges very soon! Ani

Tonya said...

Very pretty card that truly captures this time of year. Thanks so much for sharing your project with us at CTO!

Unknown said...

very nice,thank you for joining us at Glitter n sparkle challenge blog good luck and hope to see you again soon.
AJ dtm

Deborah Anton said...

Beautiful card with so many beautiful elements Chris! So glad you were able to join us in the Timeless Tuesday challenge!

Unknown said...

Fantastic project, so elegant & sophisticated. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
Hugs
Anna xxx
P.S. I've got blogaversary candy on my blog, all you need to do is enter. I invite warmly.

Anonymous said...

Stunning card.So beautifully layered up and love the shades of the fresh mint green.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Marlena M. said...

This is GORGEOUS Chris! I'm sorry you lost your power; I'm so glad you found a way to share this lovely creation~

Susan said...

Beautiful Spring card - colours are lovely.
Thanks for joining the challenge @ Ladybugcraftsink xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!
Sheri-TPE DT

Broni said...

What a beautiful layering of the die cuts and I love the colors too! Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Timeless Tuesday challenge!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

You have showcased the verse so beautifully and that is such a lovely green! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Happy Easter" Challenge :)

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.