Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, March 25, 2013
Happy Monday all!! I hope you are all doing well!!  The snow is on the ground and boy does it ever look like a winter day.  I am cozy inside with the fire going.

Today I would like to pop in and share another card with you.  I like to watch Dr. Charles Stanley on Sunday mornings/evenings before church  and this was the theme of his sermon focusing on Easter.  While this is not in Easter colors, it definitely shows the true meaning of Easter.



For my card I used Crocheted Background , Scrolly Borders and Scripture Collection 11 from Our Daily Bread Designs. 

I colored parts or the scroll frame and background with Marina Mist and Baja Breeze but it is hard to distinguish in the photo.

The dies to frame the sentiment is created with Spellbinders Fancy Labels 2.



I hope you are having a great beginning  and that more blessings are bestowed upon you in this coming week!!  Thanks for stopping by!! I would love you to leave a comment so I knew you were here.

blessings,




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Mom love this Card!! BEAUTIFUL!! Love the blue!! Sentiment is awesome love the Ribbon and the lacy Look!!
Hugs
Meghan

Cheryl said...

Absolutely gorgeous Chris! How do you make your bows so perfect? I just love it!

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous background, love the blues and such pretty framing of the verse, lovely layout!

Patti J said...

Stunning card, Chris! I love the beautiful blue :) Thanks for sharing - stay in and stay warm! Hugs...

Sandra H said...

Awwww Chris this is beautiful x

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.