Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, March 5, 2013


Hello Friends!!  I hope you are all doing well!! Today I am popping in to share a creation I made for the Shining the Light challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs.  
Our challenge is a sketch!!!


Here is my take on the sketch using Recipe Card Icons and All Occasion Sentiments from Our Daily Bread Designs.  I truly feel white and cream cards are so elegant for weddings so I went with a cream color scheme.  The embossing folder used is Blooms from Stampin Up (retired).  The bow is created with Becca's Bow Maker and Wrinkled Ivory Ribbon from May Arts.  The cake is embossed in silver, cut out and mounted on a Swiss Dots (Provocraft) background.  The die used to frame the cake is the Spellbinders Venetian Motifs.


Card Recipe:
ODBD stamps Used: All Occasion SentimentsRecipe Card Icons
Dies: Spellbinders Classic Circles, Spellbinders Venetian Motifs.
Embossing Folder: SU Blooms (retired), Provocraft Swiss Dots
Accessories: Becca's Bow Maker, Pearls


For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters:

To see all the creations in one place or join the challenge, click here.  You have until February 24th to join us.    You do not have to use an ODBD stamp to join in, but we would love to see them if you have them.  Plus....your card will only be featured in the top 3 if you use ODBD stamps.  Anyone, however, has a chance to win the $15 certificate toward ODBD stamps. We would love to see your creations.


 We hope you will join us for this week's challenge!!  We can't wait to see your creation!!

I hope you are having a great beginning to your week and that more blessings are bestowed on you in this coming week!!  Thanks for stopping by!! I would love you to leave a comment so I knew you were here.

blessings,


13 comments:

Cathymac said...

Gorgeous creamy elegance, Chris! Love the beautiful texture and the elegant die! The pretty bow and pearls just add more to the beauty of this wonderful wedding card! Blessings to you!

Amy Johnson said...

wow! This is gorgeous! Love all the white and texture. It's so elegant and perfect for a wedding.

Diana Nguyen said...

Clever!!! Love the wedding cake and all the creamy goodness.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Chris this is exquisite, I love white on white, the embossed background and die cut frame with the image looks awesome, I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Gosh Chris this is stunning x

Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous design Chris!! Love the embossing and raised up panels!! Hope you are doing well! Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles

Kathy said...

Gorgeous wedding card, Chris! I love all the cream and that beautiful bow and motif! Blessings! Kathy

Becky said...

Hi Chris:
This is so elegant! Love the die and embossing.

Conniecrafter said...

Stunning, love the cream, Lovely bow to top it all off!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Chris: What a beautiful card, as always. I enjoy seeing your gorgeous cards SO much and am always so inspired by you and the ODBD Design Team. I'm glad I was able to play along with you all this round, and I appreciate your very kind comment on my blog. It means so much. God is so good to allow us to have such wonderful friends who share the same love for this craft. Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great week.
Karen

Audrey Hiltke said...

Absolutely STUNNING Chris!! I love the sketch and I especially love your all white creation. Such an elegant design!
Blessings,
Audrey

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.