Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Saturday, March 30, 2013
Hi all!! Just popping in to wish all my blogging friends a Happy and Blessed Easter!! What a joyful day to remember that our Lord died for us and is Risen!!!   There is no greater gift!!

I always have felt the time of year for celebrating Easter is so appropriate with all the new life that begins.  It is irony that we receive new life in Him if we believe and all nature shows new life at the same time of year.  I so love Spring!!!

Today I would like to share two creations.



For my first card, For my card I used the stamp sets Quote Collection 3 Antique Label DesignsWords of Faith , and the Tulip tag set from Our Daily Bread Designs. 

The dies used include ODBD Antique Labels and Borders , Spellbinders- ovals, Resplendent Rectangles and Jumbo Scallops. 

The embossing folder on the Border is Stampin Up Tulip Border.

My second creation is a sneak peek of the Our Daily Bread Designs Hyacinth stamp set as well as the Quatrafoil Label dies that will be released on Monday, April 1.  I made a set of 8 gift cards/tags, however, I am sharing only a few of them since there are only 4 different designs. The shape of the Quatrefoil Label is beautiful and I keep on thinking of more I can use them for!!




I hope you are having a great  weekend and  that you will have a blessed Easter!! 

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love you to leave a comment so I knew you were here.

blessings,


8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow Chris! Totally stunning works of art........wishing you a lovely easter too! x

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I wаs checking constаntlу this weblog and I am inspired!
Vеry useful informаtiοn sρeciallу the remaining
section :) ӏ handle suсh info a lot.

I was loоκіng for this pаrticular informatіon fоr a lοng time.

Thank yοu and good luck. Home Page

Olya Smirnova said...

Happy Easter.Chris!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen Wilson said...

Chris, oh my gosh, those cards are gorgeous! How pretty! I love the sentiment on your first card to, it's so very true isn't it. Thank you for sharing and a very Happy Easter to you and your family.

Amy Johnson said...

Such beautiful inspirational cards!

kathi17 said...

These are all so beautiful Chris. I hope you and your family are having a blessed Easter!

Conniecrafter said...

So pretty, love how delicate the flowers are in the first card and such lovely framing of the sentiment, the die and embossing goes great together, your card set is quite pretty too!! Neat design on the new die!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.