Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Saturday, March 23, 2013
Happy Saturday Friends!! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend!!  Today is suppose to be in the 50's so I hope to get some yard work done.  I am so ready for spring!! The trees have their buds and they look like they are ready to pop...the day lilies are sprouting, the daffodils are blooming...

Today I wanted to share a more springy/summery card with you.  I made it on a rainy day just to make me feel like it was a springy beautiful day.  Pastels just make me feel happy.  The layout uses a sketch designed by Korin Sutherland for Splitcoast SC428



Card Recipe:
StampsSentiments Collection 2 
Papers: Prima Meadow Lark, Lilac, Neenah white
Dies: Spellbinders Labels 23, Labels 23 grand, lattice,
Ornate Artisan Tags and Accents

Embossing folders: Darice
Cheery Lynn Exotic Butterflies-Small


Here is a picture of the stamp set:




I hope you are having a great beginning to your weekend !!  Thanks for stopping by!! I would love you to leave a comment so I knew you were here.

blessings,


11 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card Chris, love the sentiment and that beautiful purple colour! Hugs Frea

Sandra H said...

Chris this is so beautiful xx

Amy Johnson said...

I'm so jealous of your warm weather. It's still bitter cold in Wisconsin. Your card is beautiful. I just bought the 'Fancy Lattice' die today. Now I wish I would have bought just the plain 'lattice' one. Oh well, next time!

Antonella said...

What a beautiful card! I love the purple against the white, and your beautiful bow.
Hugs, antonella :-)

Conniecrafter said...

such pretty colors and combo of embossing and lattice, we have snow coming and I can't believe we are getting that much this late into March!

Anonymous said...

Wow Chris!! Stunning!! I just love the lattice behind the labels and your lavender!!
hugs,
Marcy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cheryl said...

Beautiful job with this sketch Chris! Wow, love all of the textures here, and of course that ribbon! : )

Anonymous said...

What a stunning card Chris!! I just love the embossing, the shape and of course your creativeness with the lattice.
hugs,
Martha

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!! Reminds me of Easter with the lavender!! Love your creative design!! So feminine and beautiful!
hugs,
Donna

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.