Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, March 21, 2013
Hello Friends!! 

I just love Easter and the hope and new life Christ brought when he died on the cross so I decided to make an Easter Centerpiece using Words of Faith and Happy Spring/Pussy Willow and Egg from Our Daily Bread Designs.  Rather than stamping on paper, I stamped on wooden eggs.  What a fun project!! For complete step by step directions and materials, you can see my tutorial at the Our Daily Bread Designs Blog here.



I hope you are having a great  week and that more blessings are bestowed on you in the days to come!!  Thanks for stopping by!! I would love you to leave a comment so I knew you were here.

blessings,


challenges I am entering my creation in:
Word Art Wednesday, which always is Anything Goes with Scripture or an encouraging sentiment, and there's always a free word art for you too!  Everybody-Art-Challenge  #228 Spring  Opus Gluei -  Spring has Sprung, Glitter n Sparkle - Easter/Spring ColoursCelebrate the Occasion  #104 Happy EasterFlourishes Timeless Tuesday #213 Bring On Spring Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge Spring Ribbon Carousel Challenge  Spring is in the airCraft Your Passion  Ribbons or LaceCrafty Bloggers Network Spring or PastelsIThe Pink Elephant Monday Card Challenge EasterDL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge -  EasterLink Up For Pink  Must have Pink, see challenge for other parameters Shelly's Images  Anything Goes Little Red Wagon - #177 Easter Paper Shelter Challenge  #104 SpringStampavie and More #189 Easter Papertake Weekly  Easter Treats

25 comments:

seamom said...

How clever! and so pretty. You will use it every Easter from now on!







Cheryl said...

Very creative...I just love it!

Sue D said...

thanks for sharing this wonderful idea.

Pattie J. said...

OH! Chris, this so thoughtful and creative, brings faith along with the joys of Easter.

Anonymous said...

Wow Mom!! I LOVE your Easter arrangement!! Can I have it? Pleaseeeee???I love the polka dots and your "nest"!!Love you!!
Hugs,
Nicki

Grace said...

This was a fabulous project Chris! I love the pussy willows and words of faith on these colorful eggs, and I think it makes a wonderful Easter decor project to use year after year!!
Have a great weekend!
hugs,
Grace

Karen Letchworth said...

What an adorable project, Chris. You really captured the essence of Easter. It's just lovely!
Thanks for sharing,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Adrian said...

Very cute project! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

Ann said...

Lovely display. Thanks for joining us this week at WAW.

CraftyGirl said...

Lovely project Chris! I am very glad you entered this week at LUFP. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. Remember to get the girls checked and remind a friend! :-) Together we can beat Breast Cancer!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Link Up For Pink DT

Anonymous said...

What a creative Easter centerpiece!! Love the colors and all the stamping on the eggs. Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!!

hugs,
Marcy

Electra said...

This is gorgeous! I Love the colours you've used and it's the perfect centrepiece for an Easter dinner! Thanks for joining in with us at Opus Gluei!!

Tonya said...

Very pretty. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at CTO!

NGCARDS said...

This is a beautiful creation! Thanks for playing along at PTW this week! xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautifully creative piece and such a clever idea.The colours are just perfect for Spring.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Wow! This is an amazingly beautiful centerpiece. Blessings!

Toni Herron said...

WOW.. These are amazing! LOVE THEM!
Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle...
Toni - DT

Heather said...

A fantastic creation Chris, such beautifully designed and the colouring and stamping on your eggs are stunning!!

Thanks so much for joining Everybody Art Challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Merkkari said...

So lovely project! Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Shelter! Hugs, Merkkari

Unknown said...

This is such an unusual project, awesome work. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
Hugs
Anna xxx
P.S. I've got blogaversary candy on my blog, all you need to do is enter. I invite warmly.

DesignerDiva said...

A beautiful creation Chris, made from the heart.
Thanks for playing along with the Ladybugs at LCI this week and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #105 Easter challenge
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Cards By Jan said...

I love it Chris...and what a wonderful idea using the pussy willows on the eggs!! Stunning and so pretty!!
Blessings & Hugs

JoanieMc said...

What a lovely creation!! Just awesome!! Thanks for joining us at Link Up for Pink challenge 11. We hope to see more of your creations posted here.

Hugs
Joanie DT

Jayne said...

Beautiful Chris, what a fabulous centerpiece. Thanks for joining us this week over at LRW.

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.