Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Sunday, March 10, 2013
Hello Friends!!!

March is an exciting month for Our Daily Bread Designs as it celebrates it's fifth year anniversary!!  Kelley so appreciates the customers of Our Daily Bread Designs and is excited for the opportunity to celebrate with them today with the ODBD Anniversary Linky Party celebration!!! I am so excited to join in the celebration as well!!

  Below are the links of several fans and customers that have created cards or projects using stamps from Our Daily Bread Designs. 


These links will also be posted on the Our Daily Bread Designs blog as well.

,To make the linky party even more fun, Kelley is offering one random participant/ hopper a $15 gift certificate toward stamps!!!
  • The party will run from 2pm EDT March 10 until 2pm EDT March 11
  • Winners will be announced on the ODBD Blog March 12 at 7 am EDT
  • There will be one prize including a $15.00 Gift Certificate toward stamps which must be claimed within two weeks!!
Simply stop at each link on the link below , leave a comment and return to the ODBD Blog to tell us you completed the hop and let us know if you had any problems along the way!  That's it!  Enjoy!


Here is my creation using the newly released image:
 Cake Single and the older set Sweet Christmas Wishes for the sentiment.  The tag uses the newly released Recipe and tags dies from ODBD.

I used Bramble Roses from MME and Bo Bunny Miss Collection with a black base, Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourishes and a bow created with the May Arts Silk and the Bow Easy. The embossing folder is SU.




Thanks for joining us!! I hope you have enjoyed my creation.

blessings,

49 comments:

Grace said...

Chris I see we both brought cake to the party! However... it's good that we have different flavors to offer! :) Your card is gorgeous! I see you found Bramble Rose dp... and it is indeed beautiful!!! Love it!!! Thanks for putting together this linky party too!!! Have a great Sunday!
hugs,
Grace

Anita Braddock said...

What a super sweet card the colors and the Layering is perfect. thanks for sharing.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Chris, this is so gorgeous! Love your colors-they are so rich, like the cake I suppose!

Linda . J said...

Love your card Chris, the image is lovely and love the colours, the papers are delish.
Hugs Linda

Queen Mary said...

Gorgeous cake Chris! Love the sketch too!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Chris this is GORGEOUS!!! That cake looks good enough to eat!!! And that paper is so beautiful! Hugs to you!

Rachel Brooks said...

Love the color combination. Makes me drool to look at that cake!

Lisa Somerville said...

Very striking Chris! Love the color combination and added layering!

BarbaraW said...

Gorgeous card. Love the color combination.

Karen W said...

Very pretty and wonderful colors. I love all the BG papers also.

Dottie said...

This is beautiful! A gift not "just a card" with the use of colors and black to set it off - stunningly beautiful. The texture of the center background paper layer helps set the whole design - thank you!

Patty said...

Gorgeous card...gorgeous papers!!

paintedlady89 said...

I love your card Chris,
It's delicious!
Hugs,
Gigi

Becky Dunham said...

Wow Chris! This card is over-the-top gorgeous! I LOVE all the layers of gorgeous papers backed with black! Love the image (of course I love everything ODBD) and your coloring is superb! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, such pretty colors and paper combination, lovely layering with the black, perfect sentiment to go with the image!

Jan Marie said...

Oh, so pretty! Love the colors, the textures and the overall design! You are such a blessing!! Hugs and blessings, Chris!

TLady said...

OH YUMMY!!!!!!!!!! I could go for a cake like this for my Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) LOVELY PAPERS!!!!!!!!!!!! :) PERFECT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So beautiful, rich and yummy Chris!! Love how you framed that beautiful cake, and your sweet ribbon and tag!

wendy2512 said...

MMMMMMMMmmmm. What a beautiful way to use this cute new stamp. Looks so yummy and with the rich warm bg...wowzers....the papers adn black borders are GORGEOUS....TFS..:0)

Pat Moore said...

This card looks so yummy. Great use of color.

Lagene said...

Gorgeous! I love your layout, image and colors!!!!

Jennipher said...

These papers are gorgeous Chris. Love all the soft coral tones. One of my favorite colors. This could totally be my birthday card if you are at a loss for what to do with it. LOL Seriously, this is amazing.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Yum yum, cake for the party! Chris, your card is absolutely amazing! Love that gorgeous paper and your coloring...well, all I can is that the cake looks real! thanks for letting join in this fun linky party! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Holly Gayle said...

Like others have commented, Yum Yum Yum! I love the colors you have chosen for your sweet card. Thanks for sharing.

Christine said...

Adore the colors in this amazing card! Love the sentiment with the birthday cake!

craftymom205 said...

Love the card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Sue D said...

wonderful colors and layers!

Margaret said...

I love the soft colors you used for this. Great layout.

Mary Marsh said...

beautiful card Chris-fab image and you paired it with the perfect papers-I love it!!

Sherry said...

pretty! love the peach with your flowered paper!

Kathy said...

Wow, Chris, that cake looks good enough to eat! I love the papers and colors you used...gorgeous!!! Blessings! Kathy

Sarah said...

I love the colors in your card! I almost bought that paper pad on Friday, think I need to get it after all! ;) Beautiful card!

StampingJudy said...

So many beautiful elements on this card! Wonderful!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the DP so much- the color is amazing! Love your cake image, the flourish and the silk bow!

Catherine Kraft said...

What a yummy card!! Love everything about your card - the yummy looking cake, the colors, textures, card stock, everything works so well together. Beautiful job!! Blessings~

Pam D said...

Beautiful card! Great design, love the colors and papers, TFS!

Reny said...

I adore the colors in this beautiful card!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beth Norman said...

So yummy. You made such an elegant card. Love the details that went into this. TFS

nckaren said...

Wow! What a lovely layout and color scheme. It's absolutely eye-popping! Thanks for sharing, Chris.

Sparkly Engineer said...

Love your color choices. The black mat really makes them shine

Sue A said...

Such a pretty, warm card! I want a piece of that cake.

Dawn said...

beautiful, Chris, fabulous paper and colors!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful!

Candy Meyers said...

Wow, this is such a neat colorful card. So many layers and each one mounted to make it pop out at you. Great card.
Candy Meyers

stampencamper said...

love everything about your card; the layout,the designer paper, the stamp and embosses strip, divinely created

Unknown said...

Love love love the design on this one Chris! Perfect papers to go with this yummy stamp!

J Costner said...

I love the designer paper as well as the card. Beautifully executed!

Diana Nguyen said...

Love your use of layers and papers!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.