First, You want to start at the Wags 'n Whiskers blog, so if you just happened upon this, you will want to go back there to start. That's where you will find the names of all the hoppers just in case you happen to get lost along the way. If you arrived here from the fabulously talented Joy, then you're in the right spot.
Now on to today's new release. Today's release includes 8 beautiful Whimsical Fun in the Sun themed stamps. They are so fun and happy!! BETTER YET! There are 4 hidden prizes among our blogs on the hop!! That means four chances to win 2 stamps of your choice from Wags n Whiskers!!All you have to do is leave a comment on each of the stops along the hop for a chance to win.
For my creation, I used the darling: Summer Treat image.
I colored her with copics and paper pieced her dress. I added some ink to distress my edges on each panel and added some stitching. The background of the image panel is dry embossed with Script from Provocraft. The dp is Bitter Sweet from Basic Grey.
- Stamps: Wags ‘n Whiskers Summer Treat ~ Available to purchase -->HERE <--on Friday at 12pm GMT/7am EST.
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Basic Grey Bitter Sweet, Bazzill Brown
- Tools: Cuttlebug Script, MS Shell Border Punch, Spellbinders scalloped and standard circles, Spellbinders Rectangle, corner rounder punch, MS Classic Butterfly punch
- Embellies: Cat Charm, Prima Bella Arts Novelty Roses, SU Striped Grosgrain ribbon
The blog hop will remain open all weekend and will close on Monday 12pm GMT/7amEST. Don't forget there is also still time to help us Spread the word and be entered into the drawing to win the full release - 9 stamps here!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have enjoyed the sneak peaks for the past couple of days and today's creation as well. Thanks for all your comments and visits. I truly appreciate you all, my blogging friends.