Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Sunday Everyone!! I hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

Since today is Sunday, that means we have a new Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge this week.

This week's host is Linda and she chose the verse: Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.

Do we dilgently seek him? When we pray, do we believe that He is there listening and answering our prayers or are we going through the motions? There is a verse that states Therefore whatever you ask for prayer, believed that you have received and it will be yours. Mark 44:24. How powerful faith is! Do you have that faith? I do think you need to be careful though when looking at this verse, however, because you can pray a sister is healed from Cancer or that you receive a million dollars and believe it and not receive it. I think this verse means what you ask that is within his plan. What a comfort to have the Faith and know He is there to seek at any time!


Linda challenged the team to Use a heart on your card or project, it can be on your DP, an image or an embellishment.

For my box, I used the Bag it Up template by Leigh Ann Baird available at the Wild flower Patch shop and the God Loves You sneak peak from Our Daily Bread Designs to be released on June 1.
The bookmark uses the Sneak Peek of Our Daily Bread Designs Scripture Series Collection 1 and God Loves You sets to be released on Tuesday, June 1. I made this set to cheer up a friend and encourage after the loss of her son. I try to send something to her weekly.

Challenges:
StampInsanity Rubber Stamps- bookmark
Abc Challenge- V is for Vintage
Pink Elephant- Bright Fun Colors
Stamp for the Weekend- Thinking of you or Cheer up card or project
Delightful Sketches- texture
ooh La la- use the colors of the challenge blog- purple and pink
My time to Craft-Vivid Greetings
Tuesday Throwdown-Use an image you can color

Quixotic challenge- emboss it
Polka Doodle - (Sewing - faux and hand stitching!)
Just Us Girls - dry embossing

For more inspiration for the hearts challenge at Stampin Sisters in Christ, please visit my dt sisters: Candace , Grace , Kathy, Kristine , Linda, Lisa, Peggysue, Randi

If you should create a card or project for this challenge, please leave a direct link here. Should you upload your creation to SC or PCP, please use the keyword SSIC41.


Thanks for stopping by and for all your comments! Have a blessed day!!


38 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris--your projects are ALWAYS beautiful and so inspiring to me!! Thank you for sharing your love of the Lord and crafting!! Blessings and hugs!!

Jan Hennings said...

Love this set!

Grace said...

Chris this set is just gorgeous as always!!! I love the bookmark and that scripture is perfect for it! Love all the sewing and the colors! Have a great Sunday!!!
Hugs,
Grace

Becky said...

What an awesome set. Love how you did the book mark and your coloring is fabulous.

Unknown said...

I think this is so stunning....such a wonderful gift set....the colors are perfect for fuscia....the bookmark is my fave....
blessings,
kim xXx

Anonymous said...

Chris I have been spinning around your blog and each card is a beauty!! You have inspired me to make a few bookmarks for my bible study group. Have a great week.

Chris said...

What a gorgeous set you've made...beautiful work, Chris. You put so much time in with all of these wonderful details.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

cheryl said...

wow this is one stunning set hun hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Kimberly S said...

Oh my goodness Chris, what a wonderful set! I especially love all of that beautiful stitching you did to finish things off, and that little charm on your bookmark is just perfect! :)

Nannieflash said...

Hi Chris, what a fabulous set of projects, the colouring is stunning as it the stitching, I love fushias they are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Tracy said...

Hi Chris
These are so gorgeous, I especially love the bookmark, what a wondeful gift set.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Riet said...

Ohh wowww Chris,So beautiful creations,i love your images and the colours.

hugs Riet.xx

Mickie said...

Love the bookmark, funny I just made one. LOL Your work is fantastic.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Chris these are so beautiful the images, colours and embellishments are superb and I just adore that bookmark with the sentiment

Hugs
lorraine x

dolcreations said...

Chris you have outdone yourself again! Your bookmark is so adorable and the card and the little box! You have one creative post after another...your amazing!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Chris!

Hope you're enjoying your wknd!
Gorgeous projects! I love that you so easily share your faith through your beautiful creations! You inspire me!!!
take care
Hugs & blessings!

LINDA said...

These are all simply beautiful.. very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Karen W said...

Beautiful cards, I can't wait to order these sets.

Lori said...

Lovely gift set, Chris! Fantastic job coloring the Fuchsia!

Silvia said...

What a gorgeous set!! The color combo is fantastic... You did an awesome job with the coloring too!!!
Thanks for joining us at TPE!!

Davi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Davi said...

Chris, These are really beautiful! Love the coloring. Thanks for joining us at the TT this week.

Beth said...

Oh my goodness! That is a beautiful set you've created!! Just incredible, and I *LOVE* that verse. This is really fabulous, Chris!! Thank you so very much for sharing it with us at StampInsanity.

Lauren said...

WOW, what a lovely set! A beautiful gift - I love the colors! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! we hope to see you again next week!

Lauren

Mona Pendleton said...

WOW! All of your creations are beautiful! What a wonderful gift ensemble! Thank you for playing along with Just Us Girls embossing challenge :)

Kim said...

Your set is fabulous! Definitely a great gift set for that lucky person. Thanks for joining us at TT.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Chris
A fabulous set,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Sketches & Challenges,
Hugs Dianne xx

Wendi said...

Oh wow these are absolutley gorgeous what a lucky person who receives these
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la
Wendi

made by fifi said...

beautiful creations - thanks for joining in MTTC challenge this week x

AKiteFlier said...

Just beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls. We appreciate your participation and support. :-) Hope to see you again on Saturday!

Lisa said...

stunning, thanks for joining us at DS

Jodi said...

WOW! This is just wonderful Chris! I love this set you made!! So pretty and I love these colors you used too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

peggysue said...

Christ this is such a gorgeous set, that bookmark is too pretty to be tucked away inside of a book . . . I'd want it hanging out somewhere that everyone could see it! Lovely coloring and when I want a feeling of absolute craft inspiration I know I can find it here on your blog.

SemSee said...

Chris, this is such a gorgeous gift set, girl! WOW!! Stunning, sweetie! [Thank you for joining Quixotic Challenge #27!] Hugs, Sem x

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles in our'Sew and Sew' challenge - lovely to see your work! Cheers Claire x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Gorgeous cards, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge. Dee x

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous set!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPE!!
Sheri-TPE DT

Jenny said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.