Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Sunday, May 2, 2010
Happy Sunday Everyone!! Today it is time for another Stampin Sister in Christ Challenge and I have the honor of hostessing this week's scripture and challenge.

For the challenge I have chose the scripture:
Psalm 139:13 For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made: I know that full well.

I really like this verse because it keeps me humble and realizing who I am is because of Him. All my gifts and talents are a gift from God. He has made each one of us for a special purpose. We are all a part of one body and each and every part is important. No one is more important than the other.

Thank you God for making me and for allowing me to observe all the gifts, talents and purposes you have given to others as well. Help us all to realize that who we are is not of ourselves but a gift from you. Keep us Humble and make us thankful for who we are.

Today's challenge is: Use the talents you have been given to create a card or project that is knit together (stitched- faux or real).

Here is my take on the challenge:


recipe:
stamps: God's Hands from Our Daily Bread Designs
Paper: SU Bella Bleu,
Accessories: MS doiley lace edge punch, ZVA Creative pearls, Spellbinders peony die, Spellbinders Circle die


For my card I used the new release God's Hands from Our Daily Breads keeping in theme with today's verse and challenge!
Though much of my card is stitched, the patterns of the paper make it hard to see. I made this card for a dear friend who is ill in the hospital to let her know I was praying for her and to give her comfort.

recipe:
stamps: God's Hands from Our Daily Bread Designs
Paper: SU Bella Bleu,
Accessories: MS doiley lace edge punch, ZVA Creative pearls, Spellbinders peony die, Spellbinders Circle die


For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters
: Candace , Grace , Kathy, Kristine , Linda, Lisa, Peggysue, Randi

Today is also the debut of our brand new GDT for May, Meisje. Welcome Meisje!!!

If you should create a card or project for this challenge, please leave a direct link here. Should you upload your creation to SC or PCP, please use the keyword SSIC37.

Thanks for stopping by and for all your comments! Have a blessed day!!


Since my recipe keeps on disappearing in the actual post, I am adding it at the bottom.

recipe:
stamps: God's Hands from Our Daily Bread Designs
Paper: SU Bella Bleu,
Accessories: MS doiley lace edge punch, ZVA Creative pearls, Spellbinders peony die, Spellbinders Circle die

23 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Chris

Beautiful card, and love the sentiment.

Hugs Ali x

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Chris, love the colours you've used, the image and sentiment are lovely, and your bow is fabulous, just perfect
hugs Mandy xx

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Chris - this is such a beautiful card - I love that image and you have used it so beautifully! You have used some of my favourite SU DP....and it looks great! I love the border punches and that fabulous stitching - Thank you Chris for hosting this challenge - what a fabulous scripture and beautifully shared! God bless you my friend! {{{hgs}}}

Grace said...

Oh Chris this is so pretty! I love the soft colors and layout for this great image and sentiment! Your Scripture was perfect too! Thanks for a wonderful challenge this week Chris!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Chris if this sentiment isn't the absolute truth, I don't know what is. What a lovely card and beautiful design, have a wonderful day! beth

Kathy W. said...

Just Beautiful Chris!! Love it. Have a great week:)

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful.. I love the scripture Chris.. In this world of constant change it is good to reground yourself.. This is such a pretty stamp.. Great job.

Stef H said...

i love it! i love the picture and the sentiment! absolutely the best ever!

Crystal said...

Oh my Chris this is AMAZING!!! Wow jaw dropping sweetie!!!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

peggysue said...

Beautiful! What a great layout and paper choices. The sentiment is wonderful, just an all around gorgeous creation.

Joan Ervin said...

Oh my, Chris....your card is sooo beautiful!!! What a wonderful image and the sentiment says it all!!!! Love the pretty colors and layout, too!!!!

Lori said...

Oh, Chris, this is a beautiful card! I really like the dp's you've used. The verse you inspire us with is amazing. I love what you had to say, thanks.

stampinfrog said...

Gorgeous card Chris!Love the image and the sentiment!
Hugs,Connie

Nannieflash said...

Hi Chris that card is beautiful, love the sentiments to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Rosette said...

Wow Chris.. simply amazing!!

Joey said...

Hi Chris

this is absolutely beautiful, gorgeous layout and details.

Joey.xxx

Kristine said...

Breathtakingly beautiful! I want this stamp so much :) You always do such a gorgeous job on your cards Chris. Thank you for inspiring and sharing with all of us. Hope you have a lovely week. ((Hugs))

Kerri said...

This is beautiful, Chris!!! I love your layout and the dp you used with this awesome image! Gorgeous ribbon treatment too :)

Candace said...

Chris, this is so gorgeous! Love that image! Hope you have a great week! :)

Marlene said...

Wow. Breathtakingly beautiful. Love it.

Miesje said...

What a beautiful card! That image is amazing.

Kathy Jones said...

This is so beautiful Chris!!! Love the colours and papers, fabulous design and that ribbon treatment is gorgeous!!!

Maria Matter said...

Oh Chris, this is just beautiful, what a lovely image!!! TFS!!!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.