Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Happy Tuesday!! I hope all is well with you all!!  Life has been busy but great!!  My parents have been visiting for the past week and we have been having a great time together.  Unfortunately they leave today.  I will truly miss having them here!!!!  I am so blessed to have such special parents and I thank God for the time we have had together. Now...I get to look forward to the next time.

Today I am popping in to share a sneak peek of two stamp sets: Fishing and The Waves on the Sea, to be released tomorrow at Our Daily Bread Designs, and this week's Shining the Light challenge which is to Needle it!!!

The dp I used is some new My Mind's Eye paper I bought from Michaels. The borders on my image/sentiment panel is cut with the Spellbinders On the Edge dies.  Instead of sewing I decided to pierce...making it more masculine.


Our Daily Bread Designs, The waves on the Sea, Fishing, Chris Olsen



For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters:

To see all the creations in one place or join the challenge, click here.  You have until May 5th to join us.   For this challenge you may use any stamps but it you have any Our Daily Bread Designs stamps we would love to see you use them. If you participate, you have a  chance to win the $15 certificate toward ODBD stamps or to be Spotlighted for the Shining the Light Award (The Shining the Light Award is only for those who use ODBD stamps). We would love to see your creations.

 We hope you will join us for this week's challenge!!  We can't wait to see your creation!!

Thanks for stopping by!!   I so appreciate when you leave a comment so I know you were here.
I hope you are somehow inspired by my creation!! Have a blessed day!!  

hugs,

challenges I am entering:
WordArt Wednesdays - word art freebie OR use an encouraging uplifting sentiment -Anything goes, Crafty Sentiments- the letter b- birds, blue, black DRS Designs Pastels Crafty Ribbons Anything Goes with Ribbon Art Impressions Stamps Challenge - Layer it Up Sugar Creek Hollow  - Numbers and Letters Great Impressions - Pastel Colours and/or Polka Dots Dream Valley Challenges  Things with Wings Bearly Mine Challenges #84 Anything Goes LEJ Designs #51 Anything Goes Artistic Inspirations -  Lots of Layers 

29 comments:

Cheryl said...

It's beautiful Chris! Lovely DP's, and that pop of black really makes it stunning. Glad you've enjoyed your visit with your parents! :-)

Grace said...

Beautiful Chris! Love the layout and papers... and the color combo is really gorgeous!!! Love your clouds!
hugs,
Grace

Becky said...

Gorgeous rich colors Chris. Just beautiful.

Danni said...

Beautiful card!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Chris! Beautiful colors, image and papers!!
Hugs, Tammy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen Letchworth said...

This is just lovely, Chris. I think I love it so much because it really could be used for either a man or a woman. It's just awesome, and I thank you so much for sharing it with us in this week's challenge. You are a tremendous blessing to me, and I am so grateful to have you share with us.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Anonymous said...

Hi there friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic of
educationand fully defined, keep it up all the
time.

my homepage; Diets That Work

Céline said...

fab card, love the image
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
Hugs
céline

Anonymous said...

Chris, this is really lovely. The paper piercing is the perfect touch of masculine! Thanks for joining us at DRS Designs.

Anonymous said...

Chris, this is really lovely. The paper piercing is the perfect touch of masculine! Thanks for joining us at DRS Designs.

Cathymac said...

Gorgeous, Chris...love this layout, the piercing and that black ribbon! Hugs!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous, absolutely love this. Thanks for playing at crafty ribbons. I have a £20 candy on my blog if you would like to hop over

Jennifer E. said...

This is beautiful! I love all the blues and all the pattern designs you used! Thanks for playing with DRS Designs this week! Good Luck!

The Little Stamper said...

Such a lovely card - it gives such a feeling if tranquility and is perfect for a man I think.
Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week.

Sharon (DT) x

rachel said...

gorgeous peaceful card - thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments and good luck xx

Shelia said...

What an awesome masculine card! Love the dps & the dramatic black ribbon! Thanks for playing with us at DRS Designs!

Lozzy said...

Beautiful card Chris, love your design and colours. Thank you for joining us this week at Bearly-Mine challenges and hope to see you again. Good Luck... Hugs Lozzy x

Audrey Hiltke said...

This is beyond words Chris. I am so in love with this stamp and your scene in the beautiful blues is breathtaking.
Hugs,
Audrey

Kathy said...

Beautiful, Chris! Perfect doing the piercing instead of the stitching...can be masculine or femimine! Blessings! Kathy

Sharon said...

This is beautiful. The image is gorgeous and I love the scene you have created. Fabulous colouring also.
Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Dream Valley.
Good luck.
Hugs Sharon. x

crafty-stamper said...

That is one beautiful card I love the colours and layout and love the I find rather haunting but beautiful image and love the psalm-thanks for joining us at Lej Designs
carol DT x

Sue from Oregon said...

Stunning card Chris!! Pretty use of DP and image! Thanks for sharing with us at Great Impressions Stamps! ♥ Sue Kment

Cec said...

This is a terrific card for a man. Love your stamping. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Hugs!
Cec

Heather said...

Lovely card! Love the scripture!! I love all your papers!!
Thank you for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!!
Hugs
Heather

Anne said...

Gorgeous card chris. Amaaaaazing!!!
Thanks for playing along with Crafty Sentiments Designs
Anne x

carol said...

super card.....thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS challenges x Carol

Patricia said...

Love your card, especially the sentiment. Thanks for joining Artistic Inspirations this week.

Jackie said...

Fabulous male card. love it. Thank you for sharing with us at BearlyMine Challenges this week. Jackie SDT x

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.