Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, April 11, 2013
Hello Friends!! I hope you are all enjoying a nice spring day wherever you are.  It seems we skipped from winter to summer this year.  This week has been in the high 80's and very high humidity.  I am not complaining since that has made the trees bloom....the grass turn greener...IT LOOKS Like SPRING!!!!

Today I wanted to share two cards with a nice spring/summer image.

Spring is on it's way so I just had to make a Springy Hyacinth Birthday card!! I just love the Basic Grey Lucille so I used that as my inspiration for the colors.  The sketch is SC431 from Splitcoast Stampers for yesterday.


Our Daily Bread Designs, Hyacinth, Chris Olsen


The stamps I used are the Our Daily Bread Designs Hyacinth and the coordinating Labels 26 dies from Spellbinders .

I love to sew on my cards but have not sewn as much lately since I had to get a new sewing machine after we moved and it just does not work like my old one. I was able to sew on this card!!! Woo hoo!!


I am entering this card in:
Try It On TuesdaySpring Has SprungA & T Emerald Faeries Challenge  Recipe - 1 image, 2 Designer Papers 3 EmbellishmentsSimon Says Stamp - April Showers or Spring FlowersCrafting By Design - Spring FlowersSimon Says Stamp - April Showers or Spring Flowers

*********************************

For my second creation I used Romantic Floral and Morning Glory from Our Daily Bread Designs (ODBD). The background is embossed with Stampin Up Blossoms and a Swiss Dots folder from Provocraft.


Our Daily Bread Designs, Romantic Floral, Morning Glory, Chris Olsen


The ODBD Romantic Floral Border is cut out with a Labels 26 Spellbinders die.  I just love these dies and new stamps!! They are gorgeous and easy to make a card or project with the touch of elegance and they include flowers or a vintage flair!!


Here are some of the gorgeous stamps I used for my sets from Our Daily Bread Designs:

Our Daily Bread Designs, Morning Glory

Our Daily Bread Designs, Romantic FloralOur Daily Bread Designs, Hyacinth

Here is the matching Labels 26 dies available at Our Daily Bread Designs.
labels 26 spellbinders
I am entering my second card in this week's Word Art Wednesday- any Scripture or encouraging sentiment... be sure to stop by and check out their weekly free word art... it is so inspirational!!
and.... Divas by Design - Flowers, Paper Shelter Challenge Spring, Creative Belli Pastels,  Ribbon Carousel Challenge Showers & Flowers Sweet Stamps More Than 1 Stamped Image  Fab 'n' Funky Spring Colors

Thanks for stopping by!!   I so appreciate when you leave a comment so I know you were here.
I hope you are somehow inspired by my creation!! Have a blessed day!!  

hugs,

15 comments:

Evil Edna said...

thank you so much for sharing you beautiful card with us at TIOT. not sure where the spring mechanism is?

Best Wishes
EE

Rene said...

Your creations are so striking, so beautiful!!
Thank you for joining us in the Spring Flower challenge at Crafting By Designs!
Hugs
Rene

Amy Johnson said...

I'm so jealous of your warm weather. It's still winter here in wisconsin. Snow again today. I fear Spring will never come. Gorgeous creations!

Sandra H said...

Our weather has become cold again!! Stunning and beautiful card Chris love the image and gorgeous colour's xx

Anonymous said...

Wow!!

I love these cards!! The blue is gorgeous!! Maybe you can give me it for my birthday!!

The other one is gorgeous too!! The different shades of pink and the Green Gorgeous!!

I also really like the verse!!

The bee is awesome!! I love it!! It is so cute!! AWESOME!! Gorgeous job!!

I love this!!

Hugs,
Meghan

Kelly said...

I love the layers of embossing and frames. Beautiful coloring and layout. Thank you for joining us at Divas By Design.
Hugs Kelly

Anonymous said...

If you desire to obtain much from this paragraph then you have to apply
such strategies to your won web site.

My site - get paid for

Becky said...

wow Chris, these are gorgeous.

Joy said...

Ooooh those colours are so striking.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Vicky said...

Great spring cards Chris, thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week

hugs Vicky xxx

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful creations & love the wonderful sentiments. Thanks for playing along in the challenge at the Paper Shelter this week.
Hugs, Janie

jonim52 said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet stamps.

Rach83 said...

Both of your cards are stunning, Chris. I really love those stamps and the way you've showcased them with your gorgeous papers.

Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

Rachel x

Anke said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design
hugs Anke

Jackie said...

Darling card! Thank you joining in on our Spring Colors challenge at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge. I hope you play along with us again soon!

Jackie, Fab 'n' Funky DT

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.