Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Good morning Friends!  Happy Hump Day!! I hope everyone had a blessed Easter!!!  Since Scott had off on Monday as well, we had a wonderful extended holiday together!

Yesterday I was up early and had a chance to play with yesterday's Splitcoast color challenge CC420 A Red and Saffron Party (Pool Party, So Saffron, Red). For my dessert option, I chose to make my card Spring (CC419).

For my creation I used the new release Morning Glory and the new Custom Quatrefoil Pattern dies from Our Daily Bread Designs. The Morning Glories stamp coordinate with Spellbinders Labels 26 . I colored the image is with copics.

The shape of the card is Spellbinders Labels 1 and Decorative Labels 1.


I just love these new stamps and have been having so much fun playing with them!!


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs- Morning Glory
Dies:  Custom Quatrefoil Pattern Die, Coordinating Spellbinders Labels 26 die, Labels One, Grand Labels One Decorative Labels One
Accessories: Darice embossing folder, May Arts Silk Ribbon, Bow Easy

Here is a photo of the stamps and dies used just released at Our Daily Bread Designs:


Morning Glory stamp set







I hope you are having a great  week and that more blessings are bestowed on you in the days to come!!  Thanks for stopping by!! I would love you to leave a comment so I knew you were here.

blessings,

challenges I am entering my creation in:

Anything Goes Challenge  #89 Mail ItEverybody-Art-Challenge Shaped CardsLEJ Designs Your FavouriteStyleParty Time Tuesdays  #114 Ribbons & BloomsUse It Tuesdays  All About Spring (boo hoo- the last of my gorgeous yellow ribbon)Artistic Stampers - TextureCupcake Craftroom -Summer bloomsLadybug Crafts - leap into spring The Stamping Shack Blog Spring has sprungArtistic Inspirations Easter/Spring Lexi's Creations -  Punches and/or Dies Word Art Wednesday- Scripture and/or inspiration (free word Art each week)

25 comments:

Cheryl said...

I saw this on SCS Chris, it's just gorgeous! Oooh, and I'm really liking those Spellbinders Dies too!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and Elegant is your card xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous use of some gorgeous dies! Love the pop of colour with the image - very tropical!! Thanks for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations this challenge! Hugs Susan x

Sherri said...

What a sweet little card. Love the yellow, and great job on the colouring too. Thanks for sharing it with us at UIT.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful shaped card lovve the die-cuts, beautiful image and gorgeous bow-thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs
carol DT x

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, like the dimension you brought to the flower and the pretty layering of the dies!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tammy said...

WOW, gorgeous creation Chris! I love that image and your beautiful design!! Fabulous dies!
Hugs, Tammy

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you so much for entering challenge number 47 'your favourite style' over on the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog.
What a brilliant card. It looks really busy but that really works. Love the diecut and the image with the beautiful flowery frame. Really lovely bright cheerful card.
I hope you will join us again for our future challenges.

Hugs Lisa xxxxx LEJ DT Member

Karen Letchworth said...

I really love this sweet ODBD stamp set and am so grateful to have you play along with us. Thanks for sharing, and please know how grateful I am for your participation.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. Another fun challenge is the Anything Goes Challenge this month at V's Sweet Ideas. Hope you will join us.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Grace said...

This is soo pretty Chris.... love the soft yellow and your layering! Boo hoo is right if that's the end of your gorgeous ribbon!
hugs,
Grace

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky said...

This is gorgeous Chris..Beautiful design

Anonymous said...

What a stunning card Chris!! I just love the texture, the use of dies and your gorgeous coloring.
hugs,
Marcy

Astrid Maclean said...

What a pretty card! Love all the different layers! Thank you for joining us over at the Artistic Stamper!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy Johnson said...

Such a sweet, beautiful card!

Emma Williams said...

A stunning card design and beautifully made ~ thank you for joining in with our challenge over at The Artistic Stamper!
Emma x

Patricia said...

Bea-u-ti-ful card! Awesome layout and love those die-cuts! Thanks for joining Artistic Inspirations this week!

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Chris - while the image is gorgeous - and gorgeously colored, too - I am so inspired by your layering - so many textures and layers of the pretty white panels. I have pinned your card to try and make one similar - very pretty! hugs, de

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card, Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.
Hugs Julie x

Anonymous said...

oh I really love this! Beautiful image and I love how you paired it with a couple different spellbinders.Thanks for joining our spring challenge at Use it Tuesday this week.
Tammy DT

Artyjen said...

Thanks for playing at The Artistic Stamper this month with your gorgeous card ;)
xoxo Sioux

vic said...

This is so pretty I love the spellbinder dies! Thought I would pop over to your blog and say hello and let you know how pretty your card is :)

Vic

Handmadecardsbyvicki.blogspot.co.uk/

jonim52 said...

Love how you used the dies. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at PTT.

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.