Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, June 21, 2010
Happy Monday! Here's to the beginning of another week...I am still away camping so this post is scheduled. I am sure I am having a good time with family!

Since today is Monday it is time for another Product Spotlight at the Stamp and Create store. The Product Spotlight is Wags n Whiskers (that means they are on sale for 25% off ).You can find them all -->here<—

For my creation today, I used my fave image: Say a Prayer. It is perfect for Thinking of you cards, sympathy or even sending a birthday prayer. It is so fun to color and it is available as both a digi and rubber stamp.

My dear friend Grace made this card using a quilting background and I just loved it so much I had to case the idea for my background. It is perfect for using up scraps. It can be time consuming, however, if you are sewing on each panel. LOL!


The papers are a combo or Green at Heart and Eskimo Kisses from Basic Grey. The ribbon is May Arts pink silk. Since it is still our Charms challenge for our Monthly challenge at Stamp and Create, I added the cross charm. I also added white and pink mini roses.

If you want to join the Stamp and Create challenge this month, you have until July 4th.

Here is what you must do to join:

~ You must use a stamp that is carried at Stamp and Create. That can be anything from a Wags 'n Whiskers Stamp, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp, Stampavie, Popcorn Bear, Whiff of Joy, The Greeting Farm, etc... Just as long as it is a stamp that is available in the store.

~ Post your card/project on your blog and link back to this challenge post. If you don't have a blog, you can use either Paper Craft Planet or Splitcoast Stampers to upload your card.

~ Link the stamp used on your card to that stamp in the store.

~ Be a follower of the Stamp and create blog

This challenge is open until midnight EST on July 4th.

Oh, and feel free to combine with how many challenges that you want!!

Thanks for stopping by and for all your comments!! Have a great day!

hugs and blessings,
Chris

16 comments:

Unknown said...

THis card is so darling! First, the pink and green colors are lovely! The big silk ribbon is delish and your angel is so precious...I love how softly she is colored. Just precious. the little pearls, flower, and cross charm are great finishing touches. Hey link this on up to Practical Scrappers (flowers) this week.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Chris! Love how you used the pp!! xx

Karen W said...

Gorgeous card Chris!!

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful card! Have fun on your camping trip!!

Christine Riley said...

Gorgeous, Chris, I love the layout and colors!
Hugs, Christine

Lil Daffodil said...

Chris,
This is a beautiful card. The colours are fantastic and I love the layout. Gorgeous image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so sweet, Chris! Love the darling image and the wonderful colors.

Riet said...

So beautiful card Chris,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous papers Chris, love the image too and the colour combination is fab.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Grace said...

This is soooo darling Chris!!! I love the soft sweet colors together with this image!!! I'm honored you cased me again! Your sewing is amazing!!! I know THAT takes time!!! Hope your vacation is going fabulously and you come home all rested up and refreshed!!!
Hugs,
Grace

Joy said...

Wow! what a lovely card! I always wanted to try to make that kind of layout with those squares. I think I should learn how to sew too. hope you are having a wonderful time camping! can't wait till you return.

Melissa said...

This card is beautiful! I think those little squares are sooo cute! Great idea!

Lori said...

Awesome quilt back ground! Your little girl looks so sweet, nice coloring.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Chris this is stunning a beautiful image and that 'quilt' background is superb that ribbon finishes it off nicely I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jodi said...

She is adorable and so is your card!! I love these colors, the great layout and the cute charm too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is awesome Cris, I love the color scheme, the square panels and the images is fantastic! Beth

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.