Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, June 14, 2010
Happy Monday everyone!! I hope you all have had a good start to your week and a very restful weekend.

This week we leave for vacation and while I am so looking forward to going camping tomorrow, I have so much yet to do.

Oh well...Today is another Stamp and Create Product Spotlight!! This week Lacey has decided to extend the sale on the Popcorn Bear Images. I just love these adorable stamps. Please do note though that these images are rather large. This card is 6X6 and the image takes up a good portion of the card.


I used the Popcorn Bear image- Someone Special. I also used May Arts ivory silk ribbon, the bow easy, White lace, Scalloped Frame Nestabilities, Cosmo Cricket Material Girl Dp, and a flower charm available at Stamp and Create.

The Layout of my card uses the Midnight Madness sketch challenge for this past week. I flipped the sketch on its side.I also incorporated the challenges:
Daring Cardmakers: pearls
Spoonful of Sugar: Floral Delight
Tuesday Taggers: All that blooms
Totally papercrafts...animal magic
My time to craft...xtra special -this card is for my daughter
Crafty creations...child's play
Simon says Stamp- a recipe-2dp, 1 image, 3 types of embellishments-bling, ribbon, and charm
Charisma Cards- spots and stripes (striped pattern on one side of the dp and spots on the other)
Stamp Something- happy something- Happy Birthday card

Last week was the beginning of Stamp and Create's month long challenge hosted by Joy.
Joy's challenge was to use any image available at stamp and Create and a charm.
I hope you have enjoyed my creation and will join the Stamp and Create challenge. All you have to do is:

1. please leave a direct link to Mr. Linky here. You have an entire month to add a charm to a project.
2. make sure you use one of the images available at the Stamp And Create store. There are many to choose from including: Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps, High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Whiff of Joy, The Greeting Farm, Penny Black clear stamps, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Stampavie, My Heart Stamps for You, and Popcorn Bear stamps
3. Leave a direct link to the challenge in your post

For more inspiration, please visit my dt sisters: Joy, Lacey, Jeanette and Sharon.

Have a great day!! Thanks for all your sweet comments!!

43 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Such a cute card! I love the frame and bow. Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Chris,
This is a gorgeous card. I love the light colours and the image is so sweet. I do hope you enjoy your holiday. Have a good rest and enjoy the family.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Crystal said...

Chris oh my girl this is soooooooo sweet!!! LOVE your frame and your colors...He is soooo adorable..Beautiful work sweetie!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Chris, fabulous card as always, love the way youve coloured him and the papers and design is gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Your cards are always so pretty. I find this one to be romantic.
Hugs
Tanya

Danielle said...

How adorable Chris! Popcorn is such a cute bear and I love the frame you've put him in! Beautiful use of your ribbon & pearls! Have a safe camping trip & hope you enjoy yourselves!
Hugs, Danielle

RosesMarijke said...

Very cute card!!

xxMarijke

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Chris,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Priscilla said...

Ohhhh we get to gaze at two from you this week..awesome. What a wonderful entry. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenges.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Marlene said...

Adorable card! Lots of detail here. Love it.

D said...

Beautiful card. I love the pearl flowers you used.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris! This is so sweet!! I love the pretty framing and pearl flowers!! Thanks so much for playing in the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

Sabrina Jackson said...

Chris, omgosh, you are taking away my breath this morning!! This is so gorgeous!! The papers, the stitching, that frame and you coloring...amazing and last but not least those stunning pearl flowers and yummolicious silk ribbon...in short "I love this card" :D:D. Hugs my friend, Sabrina

Unknown said...

This is jsut too adprable, Chris!

Becky said...

This is one adorable card. Love the image and all the details. Love the pearl flower.

Unknown said...

Omg, how darling is this! That little bear is so snuggly and sweet! Love the red and the pearls too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Lori said...

Super! The pearl flowers and the charm flower are great, love how you turned the sketch!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Beautiful dp, colors, coloring, and that bear is just darling!! Great job as always!!

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Luck us! We got two cards this week ;o) This is adorable! Love that cute bear and the big bow!

Mvh
Gunn
MMSC GD

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh this is SOOOOoo sweet! Love the details!

Connie M. said...

Oh my, Chris!! This is just sooo adorable, I LOVE that amazing bow too!!

Andrea said...

what a beautiful card, I like what you've done with the ribbon
hugs andrea

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Chris, I just love those little popcorn bears! Beautiful colors on your card, lovely pearl flowers and frame with ribbon, and your bow is gorgeous. I'm sure your daughter will love this! Have fun camping! It's so good to see you playing along with us each week.
Hugs,
Charlotte
MMSC DT

Tracey said...

Just gorgeous Chris!! I love this! xx

Faye said...

What a sweet card, love the cute image. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

Joy said...

such a sweet card! these popcorn bears are cute! love what you did and that sketch is great! hope you have a wonderful Monday!

Carol Hurlock said...

Ok Chris...you lured me over here again with this bear...didn't you!!! lol I have got to get me some popcorn bears!!! This is just adorable and completely melts my heart. So beautiful! Great job with the sketch this week AGAIN. Thank you for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}
Midnight Madness Design Team

pam124 said...

Chris, you just made me wait and wait to see what you were going to come up with this week and you sure didn't disappoint!! My gosh, this is a spectacular extravaganza!! Love your cute image, framing, bling, stitching - it's all SO BEAUTIFUL!! I vote for your cards every week - how can I not????? WOW!!

Thanks SO MUCH for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week and I truly hope you will be able to join in again next week - I'll hold my breath until then - NOT!! LOL!

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wow Chris! Your card is sooooo adorable! Love it!

Jodi said...

Chris this is a very cute bear and I love the papers you used to create your card!! Very sweet!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Lovely Linda said...

HI Chris - another gorgeous card from you - I love that image - it is way too adorable and in the perfect colours! Congratulations on winning a Layers of Color Art Stencil my friend - look forward to seeing what you do with it! You are amazing! Thanks for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we love to be inspired by your work and look forward to seeing you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Angelwood said...

Wow! Gorgeous coloring on this sweet Popcorn Bear, Chris! I love this image! Love the bright colors! Beautiful work! Enjoy your vacation, my friend!!! hugs, Angela

Grace said...

Oh goodness... it's almost tomorrow but I'm getting here before it is!!! It's been a day and a half here! This is just adorable!!!! I LOVE this cutie pie image and your frame looks perfect!!! Love the lace and your take on the MMS is great! Awesome as always my friend!

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a sweet card Chris, I really love your weaving technique with the ribbon! Beth

Sue said...

Hi Chris
aww such a pretty card,beautiful papers & layout, luv the bow,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Yvonne Hagane said...

Cute doesn`t even begin to describe this little bear...he`s simply ADORABLE! And with your coloring and gorgeous details it makes the perfect card. I love it!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card.
Thanks for joining us at Simon says stamps challenge.
luv
Debby

craftyb said...

awwww...this is just darling! Love your sweet image, the colour scheme and all the pretty embellies! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

Anne said...

Fab card, thanks for playing along with TP this week
Anne x

Unknown said...

so stunning!
thanks for joining Charisma this week

Mel X said...

Gorgeous card Chris. Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts, I hope you come back and see us again real soon. Good luck in the draw.

Mel X

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Chris :-) I love this bear ,,, so cute and the papers and embellies are perfect :-)

thanks for joining the TPC Challenge :-)

Luv
Lols x x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Just darling Chris! Love the pretty colors and papers and all your beautiful details. Sweet image too. Thanks so much for playing along with our Happy challenge at Stamp Something, hope to see you back again next week! :)

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.