Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Wednesday, September 30, 2015
Hello friends! I hope you are all well! 

Today I'm sharing a sneak peek at some new products to release on Oct. 1, tomorrow at Our Daily Bread Designs.  These products are available for pre-release now!

I used one new ornament stamp set and two new dies:  and Elegant Embellishments along with the matching dies:Elegant Embellishments Dies and Tree Trimming Trio dies.
To create these tags I used the bookmarks die for my bookmark design and three different metallic papers.  The bookmarks are doubled or reversable for durability and strength.

The first ornament uses the Tree Trimming Trios die and the Snowflake background with blue ink and holographic embossing powder.


The second, uses copper embossing powder, copper metallic paper, Fancy Ornaments dies cut from white glitter paper, Elegant Embellishments stamps, and the Snowflake background

And lastly, this bookmark tag was created using the Elegant Embellishments stamps and dies.  The ornament itself is stamped in navy and embossed with holographic embossing powder.  The bottom of the bookmark is embossed with a lattice embossing folder.  The sentiment is cut with the Elegant Ovals dies and includes a sentiment from Elegant Embellishments.

Tomorrow is the release!!  I think you will love the new dies and stamps.  They are great for cards, giftsets, ornaments, and tags!! You won't want to miss it!!!  Hope to see you there!! Have a blessed day!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chris!! I hope you are enjoying your day!!
I just love your Christmas bookmark tags!! So sparkly and elegant!! They make the perfect gift. Thanks for sharing!
hugs,
Gayle

Josephine said...

Oh, these are lovely!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Chris, what a stunning idea to use these ornaments as bookmarks. The silver and gold are amazing, and they make such beautiful ornaments, tags, and bookmarks. How brilliant! Hugs, sweet friend!

Grace said...

What a great idea Chris! Love the different metallics you used! So rich and elegant!!!
Hope you had a great day!
hugs,
Grace

Natalie said...

Beautiful bookmarks! They would make a wonderful gift for a sister in the Lord! Thanks for sharing with us over at Word Art Wednesday this week. Blessings!!

Sabrina said...

Chris - those are so beautiful! I love that Snowflake background, I use mine quite often. But seeing it in the copper - it looks so different and just fabulous!

Sally Dodger said...

Three wonderful tags. I love how you have combined all the dies and sentiments to create three different tags and the glitter card and embossing powders add some wonderful sparkle. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

Norma said...

Beautiful tags! Thank you for sharing your project with Decorate to Celebrate.
Hugs,
Norma

Julie Gearinger said...

Chris, this project is amazing!! Love all three of your bookmarks and what a wonderful way to highlight the versatility of the new stamp sets- love it!! Hugs and I hope you have a wonderul week, my friend!! God Bless!

Kimbo said...

Oh these are just perfect. I just wish I could get the dies in the UK

Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

Sue U said...

Just love these! Thanks for joining in with our sparkle challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and More... good luck and hope to see you again soon
Hugs, Sue xx

Kim said...

Beautiful bookmark tags. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

debby4000 said...

Oh my they are so beautiful.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

so beautiful thank you for joining challenge at dtc

Tracey T said...

What lovely bookmarks - they'll make great Christmas gifts. Thank you for playing along at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'!

mixamatoasties said...

Beautiful bookmarks.

Thanks for sharing at CASS.

Susan

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.