Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, September 14, 2015
Hello, Friends!!  ODBD does not only have one release this month, they have two!! This month there is a special mid-month release with lots of fun and beautiful stamps and dies!!  

Not only does the team have lots of inspiration for you, there is also a chance to be one of three randomly chosen winners to receive a $25 gift certificate toward stamps!!!  All you have to do is leave comments on each of the designers blogs and three random winners will be chosen from the comments left on the different designers blogs!!  The winners will be announced on the ODBD blog on September 16.

Here is my creation using the new stamp set: Beauty, and the new Dies: Leafy Edged Borders and Pretty Posies dies!!


In addition to the new releases, The Vintage Flourished Pattern dies, Stitched Ovals dies, and Fancy Foliage dies were used.  The embossing folder is Cuttlebug Dotted Squares.  I had so much fun adding texture, stitching,  and inking and embossing the leaves and flowers!!  I can see lots of different uses for these flowers!!

My second creation uses the Beauty Stamp set and the Leafy Edges Borders from the new releases as well as the edges of the Vintage Flourished Pattern die to emboss a frame around the image.  I just love how the flower pops against the white and the leafy border die adds such elegance.  In addition to coloring the image with copics, I added stitching, piercing, and embossing with a swirled frame embossing folder and a Daisy flourish embossing folder.  The anther of the flower is embossed in gold. 

Here is the photo of the dies and stamps used:














I hope you have enjoyed my creations!!  For more inspiration, please visit my dt sisters: Angie, Sabrina, Loretta, Grace, Lori, Amy, Silke, Julie, Paula, Cathy, Dawn, Sandee, Diana, Robin,  and America.

Thanks for stopping and for leaving encouraging comments.  I deeply appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Have a blessed day!!




27 comments:

Bunny said...

Card number 2 is very pretty. Card number 1 is unbelievable. I love the new Pretty posies die with the color blue and then the blue card stock peeking underneath the new Leafy edged dies. This is a stunning card. The new sentiments go great with these dies.

Sarosa said...

Both lovely cards, but the layout of the blue card is stunning!

JoAnn said...

Wow, the first card is stunning. Love the beautiful layered flowers and lovely border. So many great details. The 2nd card is lovely and your coloring is fabulous. TFS

busybee58 said...

I love both of your cards but I must say the blue one is my favourite!! Stunning!!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Wowza!! Your layered flowers are so gorgeous!!! I love the colors you used and the layout is so cool! Love the clean design of the 2nd.....it doesn't matter what you create, I love what you do, period!!! HUGS!!!

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful lilies dear friend and love the lace and other white panels! Your flowers on the first card are wonderfully formed as well! Lovely Chris!!

Unknown said...

You rocked it out of the park GF!!!! Love that blue and white!!! The lilies are so soft and prety too!!

Berina RGA said...

The blue flower is so gorgeous!! Love your coloring of the lily!! Awesome!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Susan Lankford said...

Adore your Posies card...so appealing and perfect!

Pamela Haskin said...

Such pretty cards! I especially like your blue flowers - they are just gorgeous. Love the new curved edge dies. Moving them to the top of my wish-list.

Lois said...

Love that first card with the blue flowers, and the border die-cuts on both cards are just beautiful.

Silke Ledlow said...

Chris, these are just BEAUTIFUL!!! I think I realllllllly need this flower die :) !!!

Grace said...

These are both just gorgeous Chris!!! I LOVE the layout of the blue and white one, and of course the gorgeous color combo! Your posies are just soooo pretty!!! Love the delicate pink and white combo on the second, your beautiful coloring and the pretty layout! Two beautiful over the top cards!!!!
hugs,
Grace

Brandi R said...

Lovely! Those dies and flowers are stunning ♥

Robin said...

Love the layering of your first card and the stitching is a nice touch! Your flowers are amazing, love the dimension! Your second card is simply elegant with the border die and the black sets everything off! I am having fun being a guest designer for ODBD!

Patti J said...

Gorgeous cards, Chris! Hope you are well! Hugs...

Sue D said...

Beautiful floral cards. I like the dies you used.

Pages with Paula said...

Beautiful cards! Lots of layers, stitches, textures. Love them and the new stamps and dies!

Linda Carson said...

WOW Chris! Your cards are stunning! Such rich colors and details and textures! PS. you owe me an email :)

Cathymac said...

LOVE, love both cards, Chris! The flowers and color combination on your first card are so beautiful, and your Stargazer card is so elegant! Love the white with the black matting and the burst of colorful pink…very striking! Amazing release projects as always, my friend! Hugs!

Patty said...

Wow!! Both cards are beautiful!! The blue color on your first one is striking!!!

Patty said...

Wow!! Both cards are beautiful!! The blue color on your first one is striking!!!

April said...

These are gorgeous creations! Love them!

Dawn said...

Wow, Chris!! Both are just gorgeous!! That first one is just stunning!!! Well, done girl!!!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh my!!! These are stunning cards Chris!!! Love them!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Both are beautiful, Chris! Love your blue flowers on the first & the embossed bg almost looks like a quilt. Such pretty pink on your lily card!

America said...

Hi Teamie! These are both gorgeous in details, colors, cuts and elegance. Ah such beauties!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.