Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Friday, September 25, 2015
Hello all!! I hope you are all well!! I am popping in to share a fun textured and dimensional card made with a variety of dies.  It is so fun to create your own flowers!!

The designer paper is the beautiful Shabby Rose Paper Collection.  Both the background and flowers are created with them.  The flower is created using the new Pretty Posies die.



Materials:
ODBD Stamps: Beauty
ODBD Dies Used: Pretty Posies, Leafy Edged Border dies, Fancy Foliage , Mini Tags, Beautiful Borders
ODBD Paper Used: Shabby Rose Paper Collection


11 See! The winter is past;
   the rains are over and gone.
12 Flowers appear on the earth;
   the season of singing has come,
the cooing of doves
   is heard in our land.
13 The fig tree forms its early fruit;
   the blossoming vines spread their fragrance. 
Song of Solomon 2:11-13 

Blooming flowers and Springtime is a promise of renewal just as our Lord promises that when we receive and accept His Son we will be renewed, reborn.  No wonder, flowers make so many happy or feel renewed!!

Here are the stamps and dies used for the card above:







The breadbasket has lots of inspiration using the most recent release at ODBD!! For more inspiration, please see my dt sisters:


Sandee * Lori * Grace * Julie * Cathy * Amy * Paula * Chris 
Robin T. * Angie America * Dawn * Robin C. * Diana

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your comments!! You are so appreciated!


9 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Oh, Chris, I love everything about this card!!! Gorgeous flowers cut from the designer paper, love the border die peeking out at the bottom, love the entire layout! Beautiful!!! HUGS!!

Cathymac said...

Gorgeous design and papers, Chris! Your flowers are beautiful! Love the Leafy borders with the Beautiful Border! You know I love the stitching! Hugs, my friend!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Chris, what a beautiful card, and I love how you've used the DP to make the flowers! Stunning, my friend! Hugs!

Unknown said...

That is so pretty how the flower turned out with the patterned paper!! Your cards are always so wonderful, Chris!!! You have such a gift!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Amarilys said...

soooo gorgeous! Love all the layers and beautiful bloom!

Robin said...

Love your flowers using the DP! Great use of the border dies, so elegant! And your stitching is a great touch!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh beautiful Chris!! I love this card. love paper, the colors, the flowers, the seing! Everything is gorgeous sweet dear friend!!!
You are amazing and I always get inspired by your cards!

Dawn said...

Beauty indeed, Chris!! Love your layering, the stitching...beautiful card!

stampingbowd said...

Chris this is stunning! Gorgeous layers. Beautiful flowers! Love the flow of the design. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog sweet DD sister!!!! I hope things are going well for you! Hugs!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.