Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, October 11, 2012
Hello Friends!! I hope you are enjoying this wonderful fall season!   As the weather is getting cooler....thoughts of the holidays are approaching.  Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner and my holiday card making is so behind!!!  With this in mind I created a Christmas card.

I made this card using the SC406 sketch from Splitcoast Stampers designed by Korin. It was so much fun to create a white on white card with a Victorian Flair using it. 




For my creation I used the Perfect Gift Stamp set for my image and Oh Christmas Tree stamp set for the sentiment. Both sets are from Our Daily Bread Designs.

Rather than use designer paper, I added texture with the Lattice Die from Spellbinders and the Sizzix Poinsettia Embossing Folder. The ribbon is pink seam binding. For added elegance I added pearls.




I hope this creation, has somehow inspired you.

Thanks for stopping by!! I treasure all my viewers/blogging friends and their comments.


Have a blessed Day!!!


hugs and blessings,



Challenges I am entering my creation in:
Divas by Design - #56 Anything Goes
Just Keep on Creating Christmas 
Simon Says Stamp - dies/punches
Lollipop Crafts -  Something Old, Something New (new image old ribbon)
Victorine Originals -  Lots of Layers 
Dream Valley Challenges - Go Pink
Drunken Stampers  #100 Think Pink 
Jingle Belles - pink Christmas
Shelly's Images - Tic tac toe* embossing, free, pearls
Lexi's Creations -Pink  
Crafts and Me - #105 Anything Goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes 
House of Gilli  Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs - Anything Goes 
That Craft Place - Make your own background ~ embossed background

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the layers of embossing on this card, I just think it is specatacular!!!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

Danni said...

Beautiful! Love the different embossing--it adds so much detail to the card!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! This is absolutely gorgeous Chris!! LOVE your background and coloring on the tree!! :) HUGS

SmilynStef said...

Love that perfect little bow ... so glad you went pink for a cure with us at jingle belles.

lalkygirl said...

what a stunning card ,love the embossing and the clasyy design
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
tracey x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a beautiful Christmas Card. Love the embossing behind the image - stunning. Thanks for joining us at Lexis x

Scrappy Scatty said...

This is lovely
Thank you for joining us at
That Craft Place
Love Jan
xx

Amy Johnson said...

What a beautiful Christmas card! Love all the embossing!

lauren bergold said...

oh WOW! how ♥BEAUTIFUL♥ is this?! such a brilliant and clever design, incorporating so much texture and interest and yet it still almost reads like a C&S card... that is QUITE an amazing thing to pull off! thanks for dreaming of a *PINK* christmas with us this fortnight at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

julie_woolston said...

What a lovely card, the embossing is gorgeous and beautiful image.

Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

Hugs Julie x

Vicky said...

OMGoodness this is sooooooooooo stunning love the embossing & the lattice. Its sooooooooo beautiful sweetie.

Hope you have a nice weekend shug.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Nikbee said...

A fabulous card. I love all the texture. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
Nikki F x

Tammy said...

WOW gorgeous Christmas card Chris! I love all of the embossing and beautiful pearls!!
Hugs, Tammy

Mandy said...

Such a beautiful elegant card Chris..I love white on white cards and the embossing is lovely as is the image...Have a lovely weekend...
Mandy x

melsanford said...

Beautiful card! Love the hint of pink and the gorgeous embossing :-) Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Jacqueline Smith said...

What a really gorgeous card, love all the details that you used on your card. Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, gorgeous card and love all the layers.

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Susie said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining our "Go Pink" challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

Jayne A said...

Fantastic card. Thanks for joining us this time at Diva's
Hugs
Jayne

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.