Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, October 15, 2012
Hello Friends!! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!!  We had a blast camping at Bugs Island.  The weather was gorgeous...a very crisp cool weekend!!  It was not too hot and not too cool.  No artist could ever paint something as beautiful as God's creation!! The leaves have not changed as much here yet but there are many trees with the bright Autumn colors mixed in with all the green.

Speaking of leaves and fall...today I would like to share a card with an Autumn theme.



I just could not resist joining today's Free For All (F4A138) challenge at Splitcoast which was to use the negative parts of a die cut and combine it with Thursday's WT396 Round and Round challenge and Monday's TLC 398 to add dimension!! How fun!! I so enjoyed using the negative to create a card!! It is awesome for using up scraps as well, which is what I used!!


Card Recipe:
Stamps used: Our Daily Bread Designs Pumpkin Wreath and Apple Wreath 
Spellbinders Dies: Spellbinders Foliage, Standard and Classic Circles
Embossing Folders: Provocraft Scrollwork, Soft Swirls
Accessories: May Arts Black Silk Ribbon ribbon, ZVA creative pearl flourishes



I hope this creation, has somehow inspired you.

Thanks for stopping by!! I treasure all my viewers/blogging friends and their comments.


Have a blessed Day!!!


hugs and blessings,




challenges I am entering my creation in:
Sweet Stampin - - Autumn Leaves/TreesChallenge Up Your Life AutumnThe Hybrid Chick Card Caravan  Fall/Autumn Sentimental Sundays - must include a Sentiment - Black/White plus Another ColourScrappy Frogs - FallRobyn`s Fetish - Fall ColoursCatered Crop Circles/ Circle Shapes Great Impressions - Fall Avadares Thankfulness Crafty Ann's - Black & White + 1 colour Just Add Ink – just add bright colorsPaper Crafting Journey Add some blingSouthern Girls  RibbonsShelly's Images - Tic tac toe* (orange, die cut, bling)Little Red Wagon - #154 FallSimon Says Stamp - dies/punchesWordArt Wednesdays  see site to download word art OR use an encouraging uplifting sentiment

28 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful Chris, a fabulous design and love the embossing. Donna x

Teresa Arsenault said...

Gorgeous design, Chris. Thanks for joining us at Avadares Challenge Blog.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Sandra H said...

Gosh Chris, this is just so lovely x

Sherry Kushibab said...

I think your outing truly inspired you. Love the way you have laid this negative out with this EF and your sentiments are just perfectly placed. A beautiful card.

Unknown said...

Wow Chris...this is just stunningly pretty! Thank you so much for playing along in our Tic Tack Toe game at Shelly's Images.

Margaret said...

Beautifully done, Chris. I love the leaf cut out. Thanks for joining us at Avadares for this challenge. Come back again next month for our next challenge.

Greta said...

Fabulous use of the negative! I have to try that!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Chris-
OMG...I love your card...Love everything about it!! Genius creation!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays.

Hugs,
Calypso

Cards By Jan said...

I commented on this card on your SCS site..but I just have to comment here and tell you I just LOVE this card...oh hey...I JUST LOVE all your cards...don't think there is a one thats hasn't inspired me...except your boxes...I haven't mastered those yet...
Thanks my friend for all you have done for me....
Hugs

Carolin said...

Wow, this card is beautiful! Love the white space and the colourful leaf.
Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your Life,
smiles
Mia

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Chris!
what a super idea to use the negative of your die cut. I love it.
I also love the card before with the Christmas tree. It is so pretty and I love the embossing on it with the little pearls.
Hugs maz

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely image and card, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Fall colours challenge, god luck cheers Sue x

Nicki Olsen said...

Wow Mom!! I love the orange and whit with the scroll embossing and pearls!! Stunning!!
Love you!
Hugs,
Nicki

Ann Whitfield said...

This is stunning Chris, thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely framing for the leaf, pretty paper and like the sentiment!

Pamela said...

Beautiful, unusual design. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Pam x

Jenny said...

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin. A great card and fabulous sentiments too. x

Olivia said...

Love how you used the negative. Fantastic card. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

valou250809 said...

Very nice! I like a lot of! thanks for playing with SGC this week.

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning card Chris that leaf aperture looks amazing so does the black bow, I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Niknak said...

Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges!!

Jacki Daniels said...


This is beautiful thanks for playing with us at PCJ this time
Jacki xx

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness! Your card is so clever and beautiful - love the cut out! Thanks for inspiring us at Great Impressions Stamps!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Cute fall card! I love how you created a leaf shaped window!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Chris, I like the design and the embossing,Thank you for joining in with us this month at Avadares challenge,Good Luck.
Kevin xx Avadares Challenge GDT

Melissa said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining the card caravan!

Sue from Oregon said...

Helllllooo Chris! How are you? I was excited to see your wonderful card in our Fall Challenge at Great Impressions October Challenge. The combo of the pretty embossing folder and the great DP under your diecut is very pretty! ♥ Sue Kment

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Chris. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time. Carol DT x

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.