Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Sunday, December 21, 2008


To keep with the snow and Christmas theme, I decided to share a card I made with a stamp from Spiral Whisper . The stamp is called Milly on Yule Log. I had so much fun using liquid applique to creat the snow on this card. I used the gamsol method of coloring with my Prisma Color pencils. It is had to see from the picture, but the image is embossed and layered with dimensionals. The card is sewn with dark green thread.

Card recipe:

stamps: Milly on Yule Log

paper: Bazill, Silver Glitter Paper from K&Co., and Bo Bunny Holiday Cheer Frost

accessories: Nestabilities, Stampin Up Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, amd sheer white ribbon.

I hope you enjoyed my first post. I hope to post one more card today. This, too, will be staying with the Christmas theme.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Chris!! Congrats on your blog, I'm so excited you decided to start one!! I'm subscribing to your feed, plus I'll add you to my blogroll :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Thanks Michelle! It is so nice to communicate with such another talented card maker. I love your work!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.