Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Saturday, December 27, 2008
Good Morning! Yes it is the wee hours of the morning but I wanted to get this posted before I left for the weekend. My family is having our Christmas get together at my parents later on today. We will be leaving
shortly to go there! I am looking forward to seeing them all. My sister and I talk often on the phone but do not get to see eachother as often as we would like. P csn't wait to spend time with them all.
The card I would like to share with you today is a shaker card that I made with a retired stamp set from Stampin up called "Canine Capers. The image is colored using the gamsol magic technique. I punched out bones in white and tan and used gold beads for the shaker part of the card. I wanted to add more dimension and shimmer to the card so I used gold baubles (275 of them! lol!) and glitter paper from K&Co. I love how it turned out and hope you do too!
Card Recipe
Stamps: Canine Capers (Stampin Up-retired)
Paper: Pet Paper from DCWV, blue glitter paper from K&Co., and brown Bazzill
Accessories: gold baubles (small and large)
American Traditions glitter ribbon, prisma color pencils, Martha Stewart punch, bone punch, 8 mm gold beads, acetate for window of shaker, nestabilities, brown thread for sewing



This is the inside of the card. I again punched bones out and glittered them.
The inside is sewn in brown thread like the front of the card.

I plan to share one my card this EARLY a.m. I hope you enjoyed today's post.

2 comments:

Jami said...

Oh my word!!! Love these colors, and that marvelous frame... and all 275 gold baubles!!!! WOW!!!!
hugs, Jami

Shirley said...

This is just so creative, pretty, and precious too!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.