Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Our Daily Bread Designs, Tulips, Tulip die, Lavish Layers, Circle Scalloped Rectangles, Pierced Rectangles, designed by Chris Olsen

Good Morning Friends!!  I hope this day finds you well and your are enjoying spring air and sun wherever you live as it is now officially spring...at least in the USA!!

The first thing I think of in spring is Sunshine, flowers, birds, green grass, Easter, and the signs of new life!!!

With this in mind, I enjoyed creating a card with ODBD's Tulips and Coordinating Tulip Die for this month's ODBD Anything Goes with ODBD Stamps challenge reminder post!!  I embossed my flower in white and then sponged the flower to give it color.


Our Daily Bread Designs, Tulips, Tulip die, Lavish Layers, Circle Scalloped Rectangles, Pierced Rectangles, designed by Chris Olsen

ODBD Stamps Used: Tulips

The flowers were sponged rather than colored and then die cut.
It was a lot of fun and used a bit less more ink then using copics.  

For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters: Julie, Robin, and Diana.
If you would like to join us, you may add your creation until April 2 on the ODBD blog linky here.

Thanks for visiting and for your comments!!


4 comments:

Linda Carson said...

What a delightful, springtime beauty! Truly beautiful! Hugs to you Chris!!

CherylQuilts said...

What a beautifully spring card, Chris, and I love that you just sponged the flower and die cut it. Nice a easy with wonderful results. Love the tulips and your beautiful use of dies. Hugs and love, sweet friend! It's been a while, and I am trying to get back into the swing. xoxo

Diana Nguyen said...

Beautiful! Love the softness of the white embossing.

Robin Clendenning said...

Love your blue tulips with the beautiful embossing!! Really makes it stand out! Beautiful framing as well my dear sweet friend!
You always have the most wonderful cards!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.