Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, March 7, 2017
Hello Friends!! I hope this post finds you all well!!  I can't believe it is March already.  Spring is just around the corner.  Of course, all the warm weather in February has been a real tease and many were wondering if it would go cold once again.

With spring right around the corner so are the spring flowers and green grass!!  I just love the fresh feel and look of spring!!  Today I am sharing a card I created for the Anything Goes with ODBD stamps using the new coloring pages.  These coloring pages are so fun and beautiful to color and include so many awesome scriptures.  For mine today, I chose my favorite scripture verse!
The God's Blessing Coloring page is colored with copics and then framed with the Circle Scalloped Rectangles and Pierced Rectangles Dies.

Our Daily Bread Designs, Godls Blessing Coloring Pictures, Circle Scalloped Rectangle dies, Pierced Rectangles, designed by Chris Olsen

I just love all the flowers and butterflies!  I decided to color it with several bright and cheery colors.  The frame is created with 2 sizes of the Pierced Rectangles dies.  The inside frame is created with pieces of the Circle Scalloped Rectangles peeking out.

For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters: Diana, Robin, and Julie.  To link your creation using at least one ODBD, Artistic Outpost or Northcoast Creations stamps (or coloring pages), click here and add them here until April 2.

Thanks for stopping by and for your encouraging words.  They are so appreciated!!

blessings,

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your creation as always x

Diana Nguyen said...

Love how you used the scalloped circles! Your coloring makes me wish this spring weather would stay!

Robin Clendenning said...

I love all the pretty colored butterflies and flowers!! The more I see of these the more I wish that I had ordered them!
Lovely job on your coloring sweet friend!! Such a beautiful card!

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow, what a gorgeous colored panel! Love this verse and you have made it come alive with your coloring, my friend! Hugs and I hope you have a blessed week!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.