Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Friday, October 31, 2014



Hello Friends!!  I am sorry for being so absent this week.  Life has been crazy busy and unfortunately I move so much slower with my hurt leg and all the pain and my emphasis has to be on ways to generate money to pay for all the medical bills!    I have to say I am so thankful for all the improvements I continue to make...no matter how slow.  God is so Good!!

Yesterday I tried to join the Hope you Can Cling to challenge to support those in need.  So many of us have been influenced by the tragedies of Cancer.  When making this card, I thought of my mother in law and the wonderful friend, mom and testimony she was to me.  I still miss her!!

When I saw the Hope you can Cling to challenge Hope Soars- things that take off, I remembered my favorite thing to do in the summertime while at the campfire is to look for shooting stars so I decided for the WT503  at SC which was favorite things and the HYCTT1430, I would create a Christmas card with shooting stars.

I used stamps, papers, and dies that will be released at Our Daily Bread Designs on Nov. 1 including Snowflake Stars and Shine on as well as the ODBD Sparkling Stars die and the ODBD Christmas Collection 2014 paper. I also used the Spellbinders Bracket Borders 1 and the Ribbon Trio dies. 

I am entering this creation in the ODBD Shining the Light challenge: inspired by the verse Ecclesiastes 3:1 To everything is a season a time for every purpose under heaven. 



Thanks for looking!!  Have a blessed weekend!! I hope to see you tomorrow for the release!!

blessings,

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Chris, I SO love this card! What beautiful DP and how lovely your stars are both in the DP and the popped ones! I love how you've added the sentiments with the ribbon dies and your gorgeous border! Stunning card, sweet friend! Continuing to pray for your health to improve and pain to lessen and for God to provide for your medical bills! Hugs, sweet friend!

Greta said...

Oh wow, Chris--this is so creative & beautiful! One of my favorites!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.