Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Friday, October 24, 2014
Hello Friends!! I can't believe October is almost over!!  Where does the time go.

I just wanted to share a card I created with the newest sets from Our Daily Bread Designs.

My card uses the Midnight Clear background and Noel Ornament.  The Noel Ornament is cut out with the Circle Ornament die and matted with the Matting Circles die.


I decided to make a window on my card to see in and see another ornament I created on the inside with the Midnight Clear background.  The embossing folder is Darice Snowflake Swirls.

Here are photos of the sets used from the New Release:




For more inspiration using the October release, visit the ODBD blog or my ODBD sisters: Grace, Paula, Chris,
Lori, Julie, Stacy, Sandee, Cathy, Wanda, and Audrey.

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments!! Have a blessed weekend!!

blessings,
Challenges: 
ODBD Shining the Light challenge- Scripture Inspiration challenge for the ODBDSLC216 to be inspired by the verse To Everything there is a season a purpose for every time under heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:1

Word Art Wednesday- anything goes (Free scripture each week)

13 comments:

Audrey Hiltke said...

Chris - this card is so beautiful. You've added so much detail and I love every bit of it!! The wonderful ribbon/bow, the texture and gems, and that window is fabulous. You always inspire - hugs and blessings to you!!
Audrey

Sandra H said...

Oh how wonderful is your card this is just so beautiful and perfect in every way xx

Wanda Cullen said...

So beautiful! Love the idea of a window with the music in the BG! Have a great w/e!

Unknown said...

This is so very pretty Chris! the stamps are perfect together along with that embossing folder! You little bits of sparkle finishes everything off so nicely!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Chris this is so very gorgeous! I love that you can see through to the other ornament inside! Love it!

Greta said...

Oh wow, Chris--I LOVE this card! I have that ef & need to use it!

Cathymac said...

WOW, Chris…what an gorgeous and elegant Christmas card! Love the blue and white design with the texture and bits of sparkle! Your awe-inspiring creativity at work again! Hugs, my friend!

Beth Norman said...

What a lovely design. I like the window and how you can see the stamping on the inside.

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty! Great window into the inside and I do like the classy color scheme!

CherylQuilts said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Chris! I love the window with the Christmas carol background and how your beautiful ornament is held with the twine and delicate bow! And the embossing with the rhinestones really add the depth you always add so beautifully! Hugs, sweet friend!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Oh Chris this is a wodnerful card thanks so much for sharing lovely work and love the stamps etc :D Shaz in Oz.x

Karen Letchworth said...

I really like the combination of stamps, and the ornaments hanging, Chris. I really want you to know how genuinely grateful I am that you share your wonderful creations with us each week. It means so much to me, and I can't say thank you adequately. Have a great week, and I hope to see you share with us again soon.
God bless you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Alshandra said...

Beautiful card Chris. I love the window and the offset circle on the front - gorgeous layout! Beautiful embossing too.

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.