Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, October 6, 2014

Hello Friends!! Tomorrow is Kelley's, owner of Our Daily Bread Designs, Birthday, and the team is helping her celebrate with a birthday hop!! I have had the opportunity of working with Kelley for about five years now...Wow...how time flies!!  Happy Birthday Kelley!! I hope you have a great day filled with blessings and surprises!! May God bless you with health and happiness in the coming year!!

Since I know one of Kelley's favorite color combos is pink and green, I used that for her Birthday card!!  

card recipe:
Our Daily Bread Designs stamps: Birthday Doily
Our Daily Bread Designs dies: Aster, Doily, Fancy Foliage
Spellbinders Dies: Curvy Borders 2
Accessories: Sizzix Circles and dots embossing folder, pearls

For more more inspiration or travel the hop for Kelley's Birthday wishes, click on the links below:
Chris- you are here
Cheryl

If you should get lost, here is the link to the ODBD blog where you can see all the links and give Happy Birthday wishes.
Your next stop on the hop is Lisa.

Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Birthday Kelley!!

blessings,


20 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Chris, what a super gorgeous card!! I love the clean, creative design!! Beautiful!!! HUGS!!

JD/ Jill said...

This is so lovely! I agree with Kelly, this is one of my very favorite color combinations too.

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love the embossing with the curved border and the pretty flowers and flourish, she will love it!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, what a beautiful card, Chris, and in Kelley's favorite colors! She will love it, and I love the beautiful flowers against the lovely doily! And the curved border and embossed background and such wonderful texture and interest! A stunning card, sweet friend! Hugs!

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful Chris!! Love the flower design and shape on your doily! And that border and colors are awesome!! Also love your embossing ...like always, a beautiful, detailed birthday card that I know Kelley is going to LOVE!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Chris, this is so beautiful! Really love that curved border along with the clean and elegant design!

Francie G. said...

Beautiful, Chris! Hugs!

Cathymac said...

Beautiful texture and card design, Chris! Love the curved border! Kelley is sure to love your gorgeous card! Hugs!

Irish Cherokee said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Chris. - Jim

Unknown said...

So lovely and femenine Christ. Your work is beautiful!!!

Donna Whitten said...

Such a pretty and feminine birthday card, love the colors!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and so much talent ....your image and colouring is absolutely stunning as is the layout of your card xx

Christine said...

Gorgeous card! I always love pink and doilies, so this is eye candy for me. The fringed blossoms are so vey pretty!

Dawn said...

Chris...this is so clean and beautiful! Love the design, perfect pink/white combo!

Grace said...

Chris this is just beautiful!!! I love the spray of flowers on the doily! Kelley will love this pink and white beauty with all it's texture and the beautiful curved border!
hugs,
Grace

Anna said...

WOW amazing card!!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Just beautiful Chris, fabulous design!

Alshandra said...

Grogeous card Chris. Love the embossed background and the doily die with the asters is beautiful.

Jean Bullock said...

Fantastic card.

Kelley said...

Gorgeous, Chris!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!! Hugs!!!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.