Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, July 7, 2014
Hello Friends!! I am finally here after having my sister here for a five day stay from Boston,  celebrating both of my daughter's birthdays and celebrating the July 4th holiday!!  Although being layed up after my accident, and not being able to take a normal vacation like most has changed our summer, God has truly blessed me with beautiful weather and a wonderful time with my family.  I have no complaints.  My pain does limit me somewhat but with each day I feel like I am able to do increasingly more.  God is so good!!!

Today I want to share a more masculine card I created.  I had so much fun combining stamps from Our Daily Bread Designs to make a scene!!  I used the last sketch from Splitcoast Stampers (SC495).


Stamps used: ODBD Fishing Net Background, The Mighty Sea, Waves on the Sea, Patriotic Pennants
Dies Used: ODBD Pennants dies, Spellbinders Circle and Scalloped Circles die
Embossing folders: Tim Holtz Crack embossing folder

I hope everyone in the USA had a wonderful holiday weekend!!  We have so much to be thankful for here with all our freedoms, especially our religious freedoms! 

Have a blessed day all!!!

hugs,

challenges I am entering my creation in:
DRS Designs: Banners, Pennants and Flags
Word Art Wednesday- Anything goes (this site offers free digi scripture each week!!)

11 comments:

Barbara said...

Chris, this is just gorgeous!

Chrissy said...

Fantastic male card Chris..I love the stamps you used..the netting background is fabulous and the colours in the focal image are gorgeous..what a beautiful sunset..and I love your design.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous Chris is your card and image x

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow, Gorgeous coloring and dimension!!

CherylQuilts said...

Chris, this is gorgeous with such beautiful coloring! An your design is beautiful! I just love the fishnet background! Fabulous sketch card! So glad to see you stamp more and praying that you continue to feel better and that God gives you more and more relief of pain. Hugs, sweet friend!

Unknown said...

What a card. It is dynamic, in colors, layout and image. We appreciate seeing the inspirational and wonderful card you’ve posted . Thank you and I hope you will come back soon! Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday
PS The background as well.

Shelia said...

Wow Chris, this is a gorgeous creation! I really like everything about it. Your layout, coloring, use of twine and the fishnet background!! It all goes together so very well! Good to have you join in the challenge this week at DRS Designs!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Another AMAZING card, Chris. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing with us. I hope that you and your family are doing well and having a wonderful summer. God bless you for sharing with us, and have a perfectly lovely week my friend,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Linda Carson said...

This is by far one of the most gorgeous cards I've ever seen! Your creative mojo was bursting at the seams creating this scene! You better make sure someone who truly appreciates handmade artwork receives this excellent card!! My address is 3205...... :)

Greta said...

This is completely amazing, Chris! Wowzer! So glad you've been able to enjoy family time in spite of your injury. Take care!

Meghan Olsen said...

Wow I love the uniqueness of this card!! This ship stamp is gorgeous and I also love the dessert stamp set!! The texture give's it a different design... with the fish net stamp very unique!! Love the design!!
Hugs,
Meghan

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.