Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Hello Friends!! I hope you are all enjoying your summer!! The weather has been beautiful here the last few days.  Unfortunately they predict much more humid temperatures for the remainder of this week.

Today I am popping in to share this week's Shining the Light challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs which is to use Red, White and Blue.  It need not be patriotic.

I needed a birthday card for one of my nephews so I went a little more CAS this week using the fun Patriotic Pennants and Little Boys set as well as the Pennants dies.



For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters: Cheryl Scrivens, DJ Rants, Diana Nyugen, Robin Clendenning, Linda Carson, and Elizabeth Whisson.

To see all the challenge in one place, click here.  You have until July 20 join in. We would love to see your creations!!


blessings,


10 comments:

Becky said...

Good morning Chris;
what a fabulously fun card you created for this challenge..

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Becky, your nephew is going to love this card! I just love how you've used the pennants on the poles and the great layout! Really cute! Hugs, sweet friend! (And try to keep cool! It's very humid here too!)

Robin Clendenning said...

So cute Chris!!! What a great card for your nephew!! He will love it!

Sandra H said...

Chris this is lovely x

Grace said...

Oh how cute Chris! Love the little flag poles with the different colored flags! Your nephew will love it!

Hope you had a good day!
hugs,
Grace

DJ Rants said...

Such a great guy card, Chris!! Great use of the pennants and I love how you kept it cas but still so much detail!!

Linda Carson said...

Very clever use of the pennants Chris! Your nephew will love it! Love the textures of embossing and twine! Very classy!

Greta said...

Oh how fabulous, Chris! Love your use of the colors & perfect BD card for a guy! Hope things are improving for you--you're on my mind.

DebR said...

What a perfect boy card! So nicely done....

Alshandra said...

Such a gorgeous card Chris. Love the layout and the different blues you've used and I'm sure your nephew will love this card!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.