Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Hello Friends!! I hope this post finds you all well and that your day is full of sunshine!!

Today I am popping in to share this week's Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light Challenge: One Layer!  A real challenge for me!!!  

Here is my creation using Iris (image)and Rose (sentiment) from ODBD.  I had so much fun dry embossing, coloring up the iris, scoring and adding some extra bling for some extra elegance and sparkle. 

Supplies:
ODBD Stamps: Iris (image)and Rose (sentiment) 
Embossing Folder: Vine and Flower Garden Embossing Folder
Accessories: Rhinestones and Pearls, Scoring blade for frame, Martha Stewart Eyelet Punch
Ink: Memento and Copic Markers


For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters: Cheryl Scrivens, DJ Rants, Diana Nyugen, Robin Clendenning, Linda Carson, and Elizabeth Whisson.

To see all the challenge in one place, click here.  You have until June 22 join in. We would love to see your creations!!

blessings,

15 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Chris, this is gorgeous! I love this iris, and it's really showcased beautifully with your lovely embossing, pearls/gems, and twine! Lovely coloring! This is perfect for this week's challenge, and I am so glad you were able to make it on the couch as you continue to heal. Praying for you, precious friend! Hugs!

Diana Nguyen said...

Love your bling and pearls and how your twine matches the lighting around your beautifully colored iris! Continuing to pray for you and being amazed by your ability to craft while healing.

Robin Clendenning said...

Well, you are definitely the queen of one layer! How you get so much textures and design on one layer baffles me!!! I just love it. Beautiful colors too!

Robin Clendenning said...

Well, you are definitely the queen of one layer! How you get so much textures and design on one layer baffles me!!! I just love it. Beautiful colors too!

Linda Carson said...

I adore this beauty from design to coloring to textures and bling! This one layer has everything! Continuing to pray for you Chris! Hope you're having a good day!

Anonymous said...

Wow this card is awesome on one layer!! Can you share the other products you used to make it???? for noncreative people like me!!
Jeanne Koch

Sandra H said...

Great design So beautiful is your card xx

DebR said...

This is beautiful Chris..very delicate and elegant looking.

DJ Rants said...

Such a beauty!! Wonderful embossing with fabulous coloring!! I hope you are feeling better everyday, I continue to pray for your healing!!

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful, Chris! Love the sparkle and the wonderful scripture!

Becky said...

This is stunning Chris! Love the embossing and and those flowers..

Greta said...

Oh my goodness, Chris! Your card jumped off the screen at me--one of my all-time favorites! Hope you're healing--I've been thinking about you. Hugs, Greta

Alshandra said...

Such a beautiful card Chris. Love the embossing with the bling and your iris is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Love irises and love this card.... great work Chris..clever embossing too. Just ordered two EF with partial embossing on them cos can see so many possibilities with them. Thanks for popping over Shaz in Oz x

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.