Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, June 12, 2014
Hello Friends!!  I hope you are all enjoying your week.  The week seems to be so much longer when you are confined to the couch with only my daily Physical Therapy and exercises to occupy my time.  I have to say, however, that I have been so blessed to have my parents staying with me to help me as well as my girls.  While creating takes much more time with all the pain and inconvenience of being on the couch, I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to create to help pass the time and give me a feeling of purpose.

Here is one I created using Our Daily Bread Designs- Rose Bouquet and Cherry Blossom as well as the ODBD Decorative Vase die.




 After die cutting the vase and raising the raised portion of the die, I embossed it in silver. The designer paper is My Mind's Eye-Happy Day. The embossing folder is Anna Griffin-Poppies. The border along the bottom is Spellbinders Curved Borders one.  The oval at the top is Imperial Gold Labels 4.

I want to thank my loving daughters again for helping me get everything I need and bringing it to me on the couch. I am so thankful for the patience and helpfulness!! I am so blessed!!

Ephesians 5:20
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Ephesians 5:20


Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

I have so much to be thankful for, we all do!  We have so many things we take for granted...each step...each breath...waking up to a new day...Thank you for another day, Lord!!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a blessed evening!!

hugs,

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh so pretty Chris is your card the colour is stunning x

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, beautiful words! The older I get, the more thankful I am! Glad to see you creating. So sweet are your girls!!!

Conniecrafter said...

that is so sweet your daughters helping you to create from the couch, this is a beauty, love the embossed vase, pretty color on the flowers and love your use of the border die!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky said...

wow Chris, this sure is gorgeous. Love the blue roses and what a beautiful design.

Greta said...

What a neat card, Chris! So glad your girls are helping out--bet they're happy they can do it for you. Wishing you steady recovery & less pain!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.