Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Friday, March 28, 2014
Hello Friends!! I hope you are all having a wonderful week!  Mine has been quite busy!!  It seems like the week has lasted forever.....but TODAY IS FRIDAY!!  I so look forward to the weekends when I don't have to wake up at 4 and we can share time with the family!!!

Since I have not posted anything since Tuesday, I thought I should share another creation today!!
Our Daily Bread Designs recently had an Anniversary Release.  I just love the sentiments, quotes, and verses from the release!! 

My first card uses the Scripture Collection 12 verse chosen as a favorite by my dear friend Grace.  What a comforting verse!!  I wanted to make a card that could be sent to a couple and not meant specifically for a lady.  It has fancy edges but no elegant embellishing.  The scene is created with Keep Climbing from Our Daily Bread Designs.  The top part of the sentiment is framed with the ODBD Elegant Ovals die.


The card dies include Timeless Rectangles, Majestic Labels 25 and Radiant Rectangles from Spellbinders.

Here is another creation but a bit more simplistic or CAS using Sentiment Collection 3 from ODBD and the Spellbinders Cherry Blossoms dies:



You still have time to play!!! This week's challenge is Anything with ODBD stamps at the ODBD Shining the Light challenge...you must use Our Daily Bread Designs stamps to participate but other than that...just have fun!!  This challenge will be two weeks so you have until April 6 to join us!!


I hope you are in some way inspired by my project!

Have a blessed weekend!!  
Thanks for stopping by and for your comments!! I truly appreciate them.

Blessings,


Challenge I am playing in:
Word Art Wednesday



9 comments:

Grace said...

Beautiful cards Chris! Of course I'm partial to the top one! Love all the fancy die cuts and the use of Keep Climbing with it... the first set that came to my mind for sure! Love your CAS card too... so pretty wit the beautiful clouds and cherry blossoms! Love the added birds!

Hope you had a great day!
hugs,
Grace

Amy Johnson said...

Such beautiful inspirational cards. I love the verse in the first card.

Conniecrafter said...

Both of these are so pretty, like the way you did the coloring on the mountain, I have a hard time with this one since there are so many dark areas

DebR said...

Beautiful cards. That white card is stunning and breath-taking!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Chris, your cards are always so beautiful! And I love both of these, but I have to agree with Grace that I am partial to the amazing creation using the Keep Climbing scene with the wonderful Scripture verse...and how wonderful that you masked it and put it on two layers! WOW! I love it, my precious friend! Hugs!

Sandra H said...

Oh Chris this is simply gorgeous x

Kelley said...

Chris, your mountain card is so wonderful!!

Saints Rule! said...

These are SO beautiful Chris! You always manage to bring a smile to my face when I look at your projects! Thank you for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday! We hope you join us again!

Alshandra said...

Both cards are gorgeous Chris! I love all the dies you've used on the first one and love how you coloured the image! The second one looks very peaceful and makes me smile :-)

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.