Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Saturday, February 11, 2012
Happy Saturday all!! I can't believe it has been a week since I posted.  It has been very busy but also very rewarding.  Last weekend we went to Virginia and were able to secure a contract on the house we liked!!!  It is so exciting and yet so scary!!  I know God is in control and I need not worry but starting new is somewhat scary.

Anywho....Today I am here to share this week's Shining the Light challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs.



This week's challenge:
This week the challenge team would like to see your creations using three items, materials, or techniques beginning with three different letters in the word “HEART”.



*Please write the three letters used and the items or techniques used for each letter. 

To make the challenge even more fun, we will be giving out a prize, $15 gift certificate to be used toward stamps at the Our Daily Bread Designs store!! Entries for thprize must be submitted by Friday, February 17th at 8 a.m. EST. One random winner will be chosen and announced next Saturday. If you are not using ODBD stamps, please do not enter more than once. Additional entries without using ODBD stamps will not be commented on or will they qualify for prizes.

While it is not required to use Our Daily Bread Designs images and sentiments on your creations, we would love to see them if you have them.As a way of recognizing those who do use Our Daily Bread Designs stamps, we will again be choosing 1 to 2 creations to spotlight for our Shining the Light Award.Inorder to qualify for this award, however, you must use Our Daily Bread stamps and have yoursubmission added to Mr. Linky by Friday, February 17th at 8 a.m. EST. If you upload your creations to Splitcoast Stampers or any other online gallery, please use the keyword is ODBDSLC96. When creating your posts on blogs please include a link to the challenge.


Project recipe:
Paper: Bitter Chocolate CS, Neenah White CS (Solar White), SU Baja Breeze patterned paper
Accessories: Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish, twine, Memory Box ribbon, Fleur De Lis Rectangles from Spellbinders, Vintage heart button, Antique Linen Ink from Tim Holtz
The letters and items beginning with each letter that I used for my creation include:
H- Heart and Hymn, E- Embossing and Embellishments,  A-Antique Linen ink, Aqua,
R-Ribbon,  T-Twine
For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters:

To see all the creations in one place or join the challenge, click here.
We hope you can join the challenge!  We look forward to seeing your creations!!

challenges I am entering in:
Craft Your Days Away  - #38 Get Stitchy with itCrafty Emma - #72 Lots of Layers, 3 or moreDrunken Stampers - #83 TextureMarks Finest Papers -#94 A shaped cardRogue Redhead Designs #8 Use a stamped backgroundStamp Man -  TextureCraft Us Crazy - Anything goesDRS Designs Make your own patterned paperCreative Belli #136 heartsPaper Pretties - PPC192 textureRibbon Carousel Challenge -#39 Anything Goes*

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments!! I look forward to visiting your blogs when I return. Have a great weekend!!

blessings,

31 comments:

Teresa said...

WOW! This is stunning, hope you have a lovely weekend. Teresa x

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful creation with such a special message.
Hugs
Desire

Anonymous said...

Wow mom!! This is Gorgeous!! I love the sentiment!! The colors on this tag are Gorgeous and the colors STUNNING!! I love all the detailing and the charm!! GORGEOUS!!! I love Everything!!
Hugs,
Meghan

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous card, Chris! So happy that you found a house in VA...I'll feel like we're neighbors - lol! We live about an hour and 15 minutes away...beautiful country!

Becky said...

Good morning my sister Chris.. This is stunning. Beautiful design.
Hugs & Blessings :)

Vicki G said...

Chris, this is Gorgeous. Love that ribbon! Hope all is well with you,

Vicki

Thea said...

Wow Chris, this is beautiful! And i like the words on the card. I wish you all the best at your new home.

Have a nice weekend,
Hugs Thea

Anonymous said...

Really stunning design Chris!! :) Congrats and best wishes to you and your family for your new home sweetie!! HUGS

Sandra H said...

Stunning card and a beautiful layout:) Sandra H

Sabrina Jackson said...

Hey girl, this is beyond words gorgeous...seriously!! Love the colors and the Fleur De Lis Rectangles ( I've used them too ;D;D) make this masterpiece even more special. They add so much elegance to it! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Dawnll said...

Beautiful layers and such a wonderful sentiment!
Congrats on the house,I know it has to be scary but I know you are wrapped in God's arms during your scary times.
Blessings

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Chris, so beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathy said...

This is simply gorgeous, Chris! I love the dies you used and the double stamping on the quote. I have those vintage hearts...I love them! Have a wonderful weekend and congratulations on your house! So exciting! Blessings! Kathy

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! How beautiful! And I think I have that very same heart button in my stash! congrats on your new home!

Cards By Jan said...

Chris this is just so AWESOME, I love it!! and your layers, and colours, and that verse is perfect!! love how it pops...and of course my favorite leaf die, the cherry lynn flourish!! hugs

Rosemary said...

what a stunning creation, chris!! but you always make the most stunning creations!!! congrats on the new house!! :)

Jan Marie said...

How very exciting and so thankful for the Lord's provision ~ prayers do continue! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this tag! It is exquisite! Love the colors, the filigree theme and the sweet heart!! Lovely work!

Melodie said...

Wow, it looks soooo great.
Hugs
Melodie

Karen W said...

Beautiful card, I love the shape and layers on this also!!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Super gorgeous card, Chris! I am super excited for your future....the Lord is totally in control and will take care of you....no need to worry, dear one!!! Love and hugs, Angie

Pat said...

I love the use of all the die cuts. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

Sue said...

WOW! Great card with lots going on! Good luck in the DRS Designs contest!

The Rogue Redhead said...

Beautifully done! A truly elegant card! Thanks for playing the Use a Stamped Background Rebel Challenge at RRD!

Jennifer said...

Love this...gorgeous!! Thanks for playing at CES...good luck xx Jenny xx

Shelia said...

What a gorgeous card you've created! Love that awesome sentiment - so very true!!

Thanks for playing along in this week's challenge at DRS Designs.

Angela Weimer said...

A wonderful piece of art and use of layers. Thanks for joining in the Stamp Man Challenge and have a great day. Angela

paige said...

Stunning creation! Thank you for joining us at Creative Belli!

Anonymous said...

Magnificent! Thanks for playing with us at DRS Designs.

karen said...

Mmm totally beautiful, thanks for joining us at CES this week, Karen

paper fun said...

Chris, your work never fails to please and this card is no exception. It is so gorgeous.

Thanks for joining us at Craft your Days Away.

Mari

Anonymous said...

Stunning project Chris, love all of the different textures you've incorporated. Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man. Sue C x

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.