Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Happy Hump Day Everyone!! I hope you are all having a blessed day!!!  We have now found out the closing is the 15th of March on our home and we will have to movers move our stuff out by the 14th!! UGH!!! We have so much to do that I am overwhelmed.  I have been praying for God's peace in all of this.  I sometimes feel like I am running in circles and not accomplishing what I should.  I know He has a plan for us and that He is with us in all we do.  


Now that we are getting closer, I am realizing how difficult change is for me and how anxious I am getting.  I keep on reciting verses over and over in my head:  "Don't be anxious about anything, but in all things bring your prayers and petitions to Him."  "They that wait upon the Lord, shall renew their strength, they shall mount up on wings like eagles."  and one of my favorites "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."  I truly have coveted the messages and emails of support of prayer and well wishes for us!!  


Today I would like to share a sneak peek of a set being released tomorrow at Our Daily Bread Designs.  The set I used is called Light of Life.  The verse is framed with the Sizzix  (Birds and Wreathe) embossing folder.  The flowers are scrunched and home made.  To create the foliage, I used the fanciful flourish die from Cheery Lynn, and the Martha Stewart Twig punch. On the embossed oval, I used silver baubles.




Challenges I am entering my card in:
Paper Crafting Journey -  Anything made with paper goes
Paper Play -  Something old, something new (new stamp, old embellishments)
Little Darlings Challenges - #18 Pearls
Penny's Paper-Crafty -  #73 anything goes 
Pixie Cottage - Sketch* and/or anthing goes
Ruby's Rainbow -White plus one other color
Scrapbook Sisters - #73 Spring Flowers
The Perfect Sentiment - must have sentiment on front -  die cut
WordArt Wednesdays -  see site for word art
Partytime Tuesdays -  #57 Anything Goes
Stamp-N-Doodle - Let's See Embossing Of Any Kind
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Nettie G's Digital Gems -  Anything Goes
Sew Many Cards -  "Let's Punch it!"
Stamps & Fun = Creativity -  Non Cute
The Cutie Pie Challenge  Flowers
Squigglefly -Spring is in the Air
One Stitch At A Time -  Spring

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments!!!  They are greatly appreciated!  Have a great day!!  We hope to see you for the Our Daily Bread Designs Blog hop tomorrow!!
hugs,

39 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful Chris, love the gorgeous flowers and beautiful verse

Deborah Anton said...

Gorgeous card Chris!Best of luck with your move! I know it is stressful! I do it every 2.5 years! LOL!

Francie G. said...

Gorgeous, Chris! Hang in there! Sending hugs and prayers!

Amy Johnson said...

this is beautiful! I love how you framed it with the silver pearls and the flowers!

irinka said...

very beautiful, soft and romantic

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Totally gorgeous Chris. Love all the pearls and flowers.

Lena said...

Gorgeous, Chris! Another fabulous card.
Sending hugs and prayers!
Lena

Traci S. said...

Congratulations, Chris! Have you found a new home yet? I know this may sound funny...but when I get anxious and prayers and Scripture just doesn't calm me down fast enough...I do La Maze (spelling?) breathing. NOT the fast part...the slow part. Try it out. Deep--Deep breaths...emptying all of the way...it works for me. I hope it helps you, Sweetie! And, look at your list of things to do...and chop off the things that aren't really necessary...so you have any off time at any of your DT's coming? Can't the kids help? Have a pizza party and let people from church that you know wrap the kitchen...no snooping there! Just ideas.

The Scriptures you shared are my Go-to favorites with the addition of "Be Still and Know I am God." Try to get calm and still for the purpose of being able to hear what the Lord is telling you and guiding you to do. I hope it helps, Sweetie. I'm here if there is anything I can do for you!

I LOVE the card you shared! I just now opened a box I just received of the most beautiful flowers. Your flowers are amazing, and all of those types of greenery. I LOVE IT! The Scripture is phenomenal! I love the length of it...the layout...and the fonts! This is something I would take as is, and put in a shadow box frame and hang in my home. It is truly wonderful, Chris!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

You May Receive 1-5 Cards Weekly!
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

Dawnll said...

Such a stunning card-love the foliage and flowers and sentiment.
Sending you prayers and positive thoughts that you make this journey well.
I know it has got to be difficult.
Hugs sweetie

Autumn Mist said...

Gorgeous card. I will be praying for you as we are in a similar situation and have to move house and re-home our horses as the farm we live on (rented) is being sold. We are trying not to panic and trust in the Lord too, but it isn't always easy.

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Chris this is stunning that blue with the white is perfection, good luck with the move, rather you than me, lol.
hugs
Lorraine x

Cheryl said...

WOW STUNNING and so very eyecatching...... love it!!!
I hope you are well!!
Hugs xx

Sabrina Jackson said...

Chris, my sweet friend, your card is absilutely amazing to say the least!! I love everything about it! I am truly happy for your that things are finally in the end stages, you guys have waited so long for this! It is never fun to move but this too shall pass! Sending you hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Grace said...

Chris this is simply stunning!!! I love the white bg with the beautiful flowers... they really pop! Love the little blossoms that you added... so realistic! Don't forget my friend... take every thought captive.... you know He's leading and He'll lead you through!!!

hugs,
Grace

Chrissy said...

Absolutely beautiful Chris, the colours are stunning.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Melodie said...

OMG, this card is again so fantastic.
Hugs
Melodie

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh Chris, your card is STUNNING and beautiful. We're SO blessed to have you play along with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. We hope that the Lord is blessing your week! Hope to see you again in next week's challenge.
Blessings,
Karen L

Unknown said...

Stunning!! These flowers are just so beautiful! The colour is just gorgeous! Saw this on MIM!
Nat -x-

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Chris - love the embossing folder and the gorgeous flowers!

Congrats on the closing date - praying that His PEACE settle over you at this incredibly busy time.

Hugs

Holly Young said...

this is just gorgeous Chris. I love the pearls framing the verse and your flowers are lovely. thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge again this week! I don't envy you having to pack everything up and move, but you have the right attitude about it all and I will pray that it all goes smoothly for you.

Helen said...

Oh, this is just stunning! Your crunch flowers are so pretty!

Priyanka said...

wow amazing, saw your card on MIM

Anonymous said...

very stunning card thanks for joining us at the perfect sentiment.

Josephine said...

This is so beautiful - I love your floral arrangement!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Wendy M said...

Absolutely stunning... all the best with your house move x

Carol said...

Wow this card is sooooooo beautiful. I love the flowers and greenery. the little siver bling is pretty too! Thanks for sharing it over at WAW.

Carol said...

Wow this card is sooooooo beautiful. I love the flowers and greenery. the little siver bling is pretty too! Thanks for sharing it over at WAW.

Unknown said...

A beautiful great card, Thanks for playing along at Stamp n Doodle
Wendy

Basslady said...

very striking and beautiful!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Christy Beans said...

A truly lovely card! Beautiful flower arrangement and those silver baubles are such a pretty detail. Good luck with moving and remember to stop, take some deep breaths, and feel Him there with you. =) Thanks for joining us for the Anything Goes challenge at PCJ! ~Christy

Angela said...

Wow your card looks so fantastic,really beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at SFC.
Many greetings
Angela

Scrappin Abby said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors/layering and the dies you used. Thanks for joining us at the Perfect Sentiment : )

Margaret said...

Stunning! Love that striking blue against the white. Love how you outlined your die cut and your sentiment is so uplifting. Thanks for playing along at Perfect Sentiments.

Ashley said...

What a gorgeous card! I love those beautiful flowers. :) :) Thanks for joining us this week at The Perfect Sentiment.

Jennipher said...

oh Chris this is absolutely gorgeous. Love those flowers. Thanks for playing at The Perfect Sentiment.

Sarah Bennett said...

Wow- this card is absolutely stunning! I love the layout and your fabulous flower arrangement. Wishing you God's blessings as you go through your move! And thanks so much for taking the time to join us at The Perfect Sentiment :-)

Frances said...

What a cute creation.Love the blue color and pretty flower arrangement. Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Play Challenge Blog. hugs, Frances.

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for entering your beautiful card in our Showcase Challenge at Nettie G's Digital Gems Challenge.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
NGDG DT Lead & Challenge Co-ordinator

Janiel/ janny said...

Chris this is stunning...

thanks for joining us at LD stamps challenge.
hugs..

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.