Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Happy Hump Day Everyone!!  I hope you are all having a great week!! This is the first of two posts for the day....

Today is  another fun Whiff of Joy Challenge!!!  Today we have a sketch by the amazingly talented Kylie:



Here is my take on the challenge using the darling Dreamy Willow with flowers from Whiff Of Joy
The designer paper is Prima Annalee which I distressed on the edges. The sentiment is from the Whiff of Joy Blooming Spring Store kit. The seam binding is dyed and given in a RAK to me by my dear friend Sabrina as is the lace!!! The sentiment hardware is from Tim Holtz Ideology Ornate plates.



For more inspiration for the Whiff Of Joy Challenge, please visit my dt sisters:   Jane, KathrinKylie, Louise, Manuela.  Michele To join our challenge, please link your creation here.

challenges I am entering my creation in:
Clear It Out! -  Use Old Supplies - Anything Goes 
Creative Craft Challenges -  Decoupage or Lots of Big Layers
Deep Ocean Challenge -  Ribbons
Tuesday Throwdown - #58 Something Metallic
DDH Challenges -  Anything Goes 
Make it Monday - Anything goes
Make it Monday with Kraft Outletmust include Kraft cardstock - My favourite things
Make My Monday - Vintage shabby chic, torn or crumpled
Nettie G's Digital Gems -  1 solid paper, 2 patterned papers, 3 embellishments
Ooh La La Creations -  Tag it
Squigglefly - fingers, toes, paws or claws
Bearly Mine  #15 Use a Tag On Project 
Birthday Sundaes - must have birthday sentiment - Anything goes 
Sparkles Forum -  Elegance and Lace



Thanks for stopping by and for your comments!! At noon EST Whimsy will be having their July Release Blog Hop!! Hope you can join us!!

Have a great day!!
blessings,






18 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh Chris this is beautiful and I love that decorative metal frame...I would never have been able to force myself to use it...

CraftinGranny said...

Another gorgeous creation Chris. I love this kit and the way you've colored this image with such beautiful colors. That's a great sketch and can't wait to play. "Hugs" Carol

Margreet said...

This is soooo beautiful Chris!...very romantic!
xxx Margreet

Unknown said...

Hello Chris, how are you doing hun?? Hope you are well and the summer weather over there is treating you better than here in the Netherlands. It's like autumn here :( You made a gorgeous card, love those soft colours, they do fit the dreamy image. Lovely papers too. Have a great day, Hugs, Frea

Deb said...

such a beautiful card Chris, love the ornate plate!
Debxx

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Wow, your sentiment buckle is just gorgeous. Very pretty card, I love all the staining.

Louise said...

Oh, Chris!
This is very romantic and such a great interpretation of the gorgeous sketch by Kylie :) Love all of the pink nuances and what a stunning idea to place this beautiful image on a tag like that. :) The sentiment goes so well with the image too :) AMAZING!
Hugs

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful!:) Sandra H

Vicky West said...

Wow what a wonderful card saw it on make on monday. now going to become a follower and do blog hop . Hugs Vicky

Cazro said...

A stunning card, beatuiful colours too. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Caz

gina g said...

Beautiful card Chris. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

Heather said...

Very Victorian and feminine. Thanks for joining us for the Hang Ten! challenge at Squigglefly this week.

Laney said...

Gorgeous Chris!!
Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine Challenges this time hope to see you next time too!!
hugs
laney

Crafting Gill said...

Wow Gorgeous card love it thanks for joining us at SFC good luck
GIll xx

Crafting Gill said...

Wow Gorgeous card love it thanks for joining us at SFC good luck
GIll xx

Merry said...

Wonderful card...pretty colours you have used. Visiting from Make it Monday

Michelle said...

Hi Chris

Oh what an absolutely gorgeous card! That metal frame is just gorgeous. Love the layout and your colouring of this sweet image is just so lovely.

Thank you for sharing with us this week at Make It Monday.

(please remember to link back to your actual post not just your blog)

Michelle :o)

Tara said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes!
Tara
http://creativeprincess-homemadehappiness.blogspot.com/

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.