Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, December 27, 2010
Happy Monday all!! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas with family and friends.  I know we did!!  Today we are having a blizzard with lots of snow and 50 mph winds so we are snowed in.  I love the feeling of being stranded at home today without the ability to go out!!  It feels so cozy!!



Anywho...I am here as promised to announce the Stamp and Create $25 gift certificate.  And the winner is......

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
67
Timestamp: 2010-12-27 18:14:06 UTC


Congratulations Linda!!
Congratulations! Please contact me at olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com and I will see that your gift certificate is sent to you!

A big thank-you to Lacey for being so generous and offering this certificate from her wonderful store!

Thanks for stopping by today and for entering my candy!!  I hope to back again later on in the week but am currently enjoying some family time.
blessings,


3 comments:

Patti J said...

Congrats Linda! Enjoy your shopping trip! Chris, stay in and stay warm - I've been watching your snow saga on the tv, and my goodness! You are snowed in! Even my DD who loved living in NY says she's glad she's not there right now! Hugs....

jacque4u2c said...

Congrats Linda!

Linda . J said...

Wow Chris thank you so much, I am so excited to have won and you have made my day, wow what a surprise, off to email you now.
Keep warm and stay in with those winter winds, not safe or warm outside.

Hugs Linda

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.