Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, December 16, 2010
Happy Thursday Everyone!!  Believe it or not, after my neglecting my blog more than usual, I have two posts today.  This is the first one and then at 12:00 p.m. EST today there will be a Whimsy Blog Hop!!  We have a fun release and prizes along the way so I sure hope you can join us!!

Anywho...on to today's Divine Diva Challenge.   After being a part of this team and challenge started, this will be our Last Divine Diva Challenge.  Lori has done an awesome job of providing so many fabulous inspirations for our challenges.  The team was so fun and sweet to work with.  It is sad to see this be our last...

This is the inspiration that Lori sent to us:

This is my creation using the above coasters as my inspiration:


I was especially inspired by the colors, all the clean white and the ornaments.  For my creation I used the Our Daily Bread Designs Christmas Blessings stamp set. The sentiment is cut out using the Spellbinders Ornament dies.  The lace and ribbon is from my scrap of ribbon bin and I am unsure where I got them.  The dp is DCWV Christmas Glitter stack.

challenges:
Crafty Ho's - Red and Green The Crafty Pad - dry embossing AIFactory - ChristmasDutch Dare - Christmas Tag/Card/OrnamentCreative Stamp Friends- Traditional Christmas colors, Stamp with Fun- ChristmasTop Tip Tuesday- Christmas inspired There's Magic in the Air- red and greenStamp it Crazy- Free for allEllephantastic - Christmas/WinterLil Red Wagon - Use a Diecut Penny's Paper Crafty - ChristmasStampin' Royalty - Bring on the BlingA Spoonfull of Sugar - ChristmasCraft Your Passion - Anything GoesCreative Card Crew - Anything GoesMami Doodles - Anything GoesBunny Zoe- Sparkle and ShineLet's Ink it Up - Christmas twist, add bling


For more inspiration, please visit my dt sisters:

Anne
Lori
Donna
Julie

Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments!!  I hope you are able to join the Whimsy hop at noon. 


hugs,

24 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

oh my sweetie
this so amazingly cute
hugs angelique

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love the dp and that fab ornament in RED!! Hugs, GF!

Vicki G said...

Just beautiful Chris!

Thea said...

Beautiful Chris!

Hugs Thea

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Chris,
This is a beautiful card. I love that big bauble - it's gorgeous. Fabulous work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Nannieflash said...

Chris this is gorgeous those papers are fabulous and the whole card is absolutely stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

Anonymous said...

Oh my Chris, that is just beautiful! I love that pop of red with the white! Stunning work sweetie! hugs, Angela

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Chris. you hit this outta the ball park. Thanks for always inspiring me.

Lori Rider said...

Wow, I love your ornament! It's just beautiful. Your design is so pretty with the crochet trim and embossed polka dots! I will miss playing the challenges with you and seeing your gorgeous work on the inspiration challenges, but I know I'll be back to see what else you are up to! Thanks for all your wonderful contributions to our team!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty design Chris!! I'm loving that inspiration! You've matched up the colors beautifully!! TFS! HUGS

Unknown said...

Stunning card, love the colour combo, the ornament and sentiment. I love it all. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck. Suzanne x

Denise said...

This is beautiful. Love the ornament, and perfect designer paper. Your lace is a nice touch. Nicely done!
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' Royalty.

Tina said...

This is priceless!

Leanne said...

Anothering stunning creation from you!!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday - good luck! Remember, you can enter as many times as you like!

Hugs Leanne xx

Mina said...

wow Chris these are amazing...the coasters are fantastic
Mina xxx

Kreatives von Andrea said...

wow, what a fantastic creations, great papers, a very beautiful card.

Thank you for your participation at Creative stamp Friends.

A nice greeting Andrea from germany

Dragonlady said...

Hi Chris

Gorgeous card, thanks for playing at LIIU.

Hugs Ali x

Mani said...

Hello.
This is a beautiful card. So Christmassy! I love the combination of backing papers, embossing, lace and the die-cuts.
Thank you again for joining us at Penny's and good luck.
Manuela

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and sentiment.Thanks for joining us at AiFActory :D
Lisa

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is beautiful, Chris! Love the ornament and dp and the texture is wonderful.Fab lace trim, too! I'm so glad I still have ODBD DT to share w/ you. Have a Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Boah wunder wunderschön ist deine Karte.

Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Kreative Stempelfreunde-Creative stamps Friends.
LG Nicole

Tammy Miller said...

I am sorry I am running behind but wanted to tell you that I loved your card and I am happy you decided to play along with the Crafty Ho's! I hope you will join us this week for a great sketch challenge!
Tammy (DT Member)

Courtney said...

Very pretty Chris! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's. Good Luck and Merry Christmas!

Courtney~

savvy teaching tips said...

Thanks for joining us again Chris. I really love that ornament stamp. Thanks for playing with us this week at Stampin' Royalty.

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.