Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Friday, September 24, 2010
Happy Friday Everyone!! I can't believe it is Friday already!! Wow!!  Time really does go so fast.  Still can't believe summer is over and fall is here!!

Today I have a Wags n Whiskers challenge to share with you.  This week's challenge is hosted by
EmmaEmma's challenge is to use diamonds and pearls on your creation.

A random winner will receive one free Wags 'n Whiskers stamp of your choice!!
But remember, you must use a Wags 'n Whiskers image (digi or rubber) to be entered into the drawing for the prize.
And if you would like to be a guest for our next challenge, add "DT" next to your name when you enter this week's challenge. 
Here is my take on the challenge:


I decided to challenge myself even further by making an all white creation except for my image.  This image is Wags n Whiskers- Say a prayer from the Spring time fun collection illustrated by Crissy Armstrong.  I paper pieced her with Parisian Breeze paper retired from Stampin Up.  The background is embossed and I added some lace and pearls.  The image is framed with the Spellbinders Beaded Oval die.  Rhinestones were added for the "diamonds". The layout uses the Midnight Madness sketch:
"YOUR CHOICE"
For more inspiration for the Wags n Whiskers challenge, please visit my dt sisters:

Melanie, Sharon, Karen, Tina, Michele, Jeanette, Lacey, Nikki, Crystal, Angelique, Debs, Louise, Emma and Tracy.


If you join the challenge, please link a direct link to Iklinkz here.
card recipe:
stamps:  Wags n Whiskers- Say a prayer from the Spring time fun collection illustrated by Crissy Armstrong.
Paper: white cs
Accessories: Martha stewart punch for border, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Zva Creative pearls, rhinestones, white loss given to me in a rack

challenges:
Wags n Whiskers: diamonds and pearls with Wags n Whiskers image
Incy Wincy~all white but the image
Practical Scrappers~ ribbon- my ribbon is laced through the lace 
Flutterby Wednesday~ anything with wings
Creative Belli- B themed embellishments- bling
Spoonful of Sugar- Anything Goes
Crafty Pad- Embossing
Timbroscrapmania- borders
Freshly Brewed- paper piecing
Thanks for stopping by and for all your comments!! Have a great day!!

hugs,




55 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Chris,
This card is absolutely gorgeous. I love the embossing and all the embellishment. The image is adorable. This is very elegant and classy work - I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Nicola said...

Ooh wowee Chris this card is gorgeous, love your embossing, pearls and lace - the image is adorable and her paper pieced dress is so pretty.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

chris said...

Oh Chris this is so incredibly beautiful.
hugs chris xx

Tracey said...

This is simply gorgeous Chris!! I love it!! xx

Unknown said...

wow! This is so cute! Love all the details! Thanks for playing with us at Practical Scrappers! /Pia

Jan Hennings said...

the little praying angel is adorable and I like the white background!!

Linnie said...

totaly adorable..i e mailed you again my e mail is on my whoopsidaisy challenge site
luv
linniexxx

Grace said...

Oh soooo cute Chris! I love this sweet image and the sparkle against the white bg is fabulous!!!

Joy said...

such a sweet card. the white really makes the card clean and crisp and an "innocent" look. love what you did. hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Lelia Pierce said...

Wow, Chris! You outdid yourself! Absolutely stunning, friend!

XXX

Gina Lindsay said...

This is just beautiful. Something about the simplicity of the with combined with a praying child. I love it.

Tina said...

Very, very pretty. Love all the white space and those pearls. Gorgeous!

Patti MacLeith said...

My first time visiting your blog. Your work is absolutely stunning!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Chris, wow that really is fabulous, love the simple colour scheme it makes it awesome. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Chris
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
hugs Dianne xx

Nikki said...

Hi Chris Beautifully done and lots of little details to see too
Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT
Win some free Digi's Here till the 30th

Becky said...

Chris this sure is stunning all in white.

Karen said...

Gorgeous as always Chris, thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
xx

Cheryl said...

So very elegant,I adore all white cards and yours is perfect!!!
Hugs xx

Karen W said...

I love this, it's so sweet and elegant!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh gosh, Chris! This is soooo beautiful!!! Your paper piecing is awesome and she's colored so beautifully! LOVE all the white and your details are always amazing! Gorgeous work of art!
Have a wonderful weekend my friend!
hugs!
Sharon

lina said...

Complimenti la tua card è molto dolce e molto carina. Grazie di aver partecipato al Challenge di TSM! A presto Lina

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Chris,lovin all the embossing xx jo xx

maxine said...

This is so pretty thanks for joining us at the crafty pad

Shelley said...

What a gorgeous card and image. Thanks for joining in this weeks Incy Wincy Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

Kerri said...

WOW, Chris, this is GORGEOUS!!! I love that little angel against all the white, and your coloring looks AMAZING! Fab details as always! Have a great weekend:)

Jodi said...

I love the white on white, it really makes an image stand out nicely!! Your image is beautifully colored and so very sweet!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Crystal said...

Oh my word Chris I LOVE this, soooo beautiful and elegant girly!! LVOE LOVE the white! You Rock sweetie, fabulous take on the challenge!

Annika said...

Ahhhhhh...white on white - so soft and gorgeous and beautiful - love it!
Hugs
Annika

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful Chris.. I love the pearls. What a sweet image.. Looks so angelic..:) Great job.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Chris this looks stunning I so love the whiteness of the card yet with the wonderful embellishments and image it looks so classy.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sabrina Jackson said...

Chris, goodness gracious, this is beyond WORDS!!! The all white and then that pop of amazing coloring and piecing...GORGEOUS!!! I see you get some good use out of this fun lace ;D ....otta go and buy some more to send it your way ;D;D.Hugs, Sabrina

Stef H said...

you know what i'm gonna say right????? like how gorgeous this is!!! i love it!

hugs :)

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Chris!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Oh Chris, she is so precious. Love the plain white background, yet you did a gorgeous job on this :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Karen said...

Beautiful! I really love the white backdrop to your image, and you've brought together so many lovely details. What a wonderful card.

Anonymous said...

Oh this is just LOVELY, just like EVERYTHING here in your blog! LOVE stopping by!

stampinfrog said...

Stunning card Chris!Love the white on white!Have a great weekend!
Hugs,Connie

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this is fantastic Chris I chicken out on the white on white challenges every time! You however have a knack for this beyond measure! Beth

Unknown said...

This is adorable!

cheryl said...

oh wow chris this really is one beautifully detailed and amazing card gosh,you sure have talent hun by the bucket load hugs cheyrl xxxx

Melodie said...

I'm really excited about this beautiful card.
Hugs
Melodie

Danni said...

This is just so gorgeous!! Truly stunning! Thanks for playing along with us this week at FBW!!

Betty Wright said...

Oh, my word! This is so gorgeous and beautifully embellished, Chris! The image and the white background makes it so stunning! Lovely card!

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a beautiful card Chris. Love the colouring of the sweet image and the details also. Hugs Michele x

pam124 said...

It doesn't get any sweeter or prettier than this Chris. I am really AMAZED and taken aback. Your talent is unmatched my friend!! WOW!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a stunner Chris and the details are awesome! Beautiful colouring of Ansley and I love her paper pieced dress, Hope your having a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

Wanda said...

Absouletly Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with Delightful Challenges! Huggles

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Gorgeous! She is really sitting on a cloud isn't she. Totally adorable!

Thanks for joining Midnight Madess Challenge. Your support is highly valued, and we hope to see you playing with us again real soon ;o)

Hugs
Gunn
MMSCDT

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH HOW PRETTY!!!! I love all the white and the sweet soft paper pieced dress. Thanks so much for playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Chris, I always love to see what you make with these gorgeously sweet stamps! I adore the all white background that is so perfectly embossed. Pretty lace and bling to delight the eyes and your coloring of this precious angel is just beautiful! Stunning creation my friend!
Hope all is well with you and the family!
Hugs,
Charlotte
MMSC DT

Sharon Caudle said...

You already know how much I love this card! :0) Thanks so much for joining us at Delightful Challenges!
hugs, Sharon

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Belli Challenge.

Denise Marzec said...

Holy smokes, that is one ADORABLE image!! Love it with all the white. Beauty beyond words, Chris!

BA said...

fabulous card chris!!
thanks for joining us at TSM
xoxo BA

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.