Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Hello Friends!! I hope this post finds you all well!!  Time is flying by and fall is officially here in VA.  This a.m. the temperature was in the high 30's. Brrr!  It is hard to believe it is almost the end of October.  Christmas will be here before you know it.

Today I would like to share one of my Christmas creations using the Merry Caps Dies from Our Daily Bread Designs.  I just love the font of it.


The poinsettias are created with the Merry Mosaics and the Peaceful Poinsettia dies.  The pine was created with the Pine Branches dies.  The paper used is the Christmas Coordinating 2015 Paper Collection.  The card itself and the dies are framed using the Pierced Rectangles.

The Merry Christmas Caps are cut from both silver cardstock or white cardstock.  The poinsettias are layered using the Christmas Coordinating 2015 paper collection and the Peaceful Poinsettia dies and Merry Mosaic dies.

I hope you are in some way inspired by my creation.

Have a blessed day!  Thanks for stopping by and for your comments!!


3 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What fun flowers to put in the corners.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card!

CherylQuilts said...

Chris, this is GORGEOUS! I love this die, and it really makes a stunning card that is relatively easy to make multiple cards for Christmas. You are teasing me! Beautifully done, as always, precious friend! Hugs and love! xoxo

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.