Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, October 16, 2017
Hello friends!! Welcome to the Our Daily Bread Designs Special Christmas/ November Prerelease!! Christmas is right around the corner!  Have you gotten all your cards ready? Today through October 31st, Our Daily Bread Designs is offering Pre-Order Bundle Specials on the November 2017 release including wonderful stamps and dies for Christmas!  All November 2017 Bundle Pre-orders will begin shipping on November 1, 2017 or sooner, Please see the ODBD blog for more details.  Please note that the individual items from the November 2017 Release will not be available for purchase until November 1st.

Today I would like to share two creations made with this pre-release.  The first is made with the Winter Cardinal stamp set and the Christmas 2017 Paper Collection.  The fold uses the Tri-shutter dies as well as the Pine cones, Pine branches, Ovals, and Pierces ovals dies.


My second creation uses the Snowman Family, Christmas Collection 2017. and Curvy slopes from the upcoming November Release (or available in pre-release bundles as seen below) as well as the Bitty Borders, Pierced Circles, Circles, Pierced Ovals and fence dies.


The pre-releases available include:




For more details, click here to the ODBD Website.

For more inspiration for this pre-release, please visit my talented dt sisters:
Diana, Dawn, Lisa, Chris (you are here), Grace, Sandee, Lori, and Helen.

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your comments!! Have a blessed day!


2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Chris, these cards are just beautiful!! I love the images and your wonderful coloring!!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.