Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, April 4, 2017
Good morning all!! I hope this post finds you all well!!  The weather is becoming warmer here during the day.  The grass is green and our tulips look like they are about to open.  The flowering trees are blossoming.  I just love this time of year!!

  Since Spring is now here, this month's challenge at ODBD is Spring has sprung0 create your own flowers with dies.

Our Daily Bread Designs,Flowers, Lattice Background, Vintage Borders, Rose, Rose Leaves, Vintage Flourish Pattern, Lovely Leaves, Beautiful Borders, Designed by Chris Olsen

ODBD Stamps Used: Lovely Flowers
ODBD Dies Used: Lattice BackgroundVintage BordersRoseRose LeavesVintage Flourish PatternLovely LeavesBeautiful Borders, Fancy Fan

I enjoyed creating budding roses using the Rose border die released this past weekend.  The background is created using the Lattice Background Die that is sponged with amethyst.  The frame around the image is created by die cutting the Fancy Fan die and then turning the die upside down, matching the oval on the top with the die and recutting my cardstock creating an ornate oval of sorts.


For more inspiration for this ODBDSLC285 challenge or to link your own creation with die cut flowers, please visit the ODBD blog or my dt sisters:
Robin, Julie, and Diana.



Thanks for stopping by and for your comments!! They are greatly appreciated.  May God bless you!!

3 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

I love the way you used the fan paddle die!! What creativity! Also love the bg stenciled and your beautiful colors!! Your card is so pretty and sweet! It would make a lovely Mother's Day or mother's Birthday (or any of your lady friends!!!)because it is so feminine too! Just beautiful Chris! I love your flower blossoms as well!
Beautiful my dear sweet friend!

RaeDeen Bittner said...

I love your sponged background! I never think to do that but it sure adds a soft and pretty touch! Your little buds are so sweet. Beautiful card, Chris!

Diana Nguyen said...

Love your soft and beautiful card! Your little buds are what inspired mine!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.