Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, May 17, 2016
Hello Friends!!  I hope you are all having a blessed and wonderful day!!  I am here for two days in a row....it has been a while.

Today I am so excited to share a card I created using the Shining the Light challenge (April Showers Bring ODBD May Flowers- Create a project with flowers and at least one ODBD product!!) and one of my fave new images from Our Daily Bread Designs: Good Day!!  


Our Daily Bread Designs, Good Day, Ovals dies, Pierced Ovals dies, Decorative Corners Dies, Pierced Rectangles, Rectangles, Designed by Chris Olsen

Card Recipe:
Stamps Used: Good Day
Embossing Folder: Anna Griffin Poppy

If you have not joined the challenge at ODBD for May- April Showers Bring ODBD May Flowers, you still have time!!  To see details or add your creation to the linky, click here.  You have until June 5 to join us!!

For more inspiration, please visit my dt sisters:
Robin and Diana

"Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; but I tell you, not even Solomon in all his glory clothed himself like one of these. "But if God so clothes the grass in the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, how much more will He clothe you? You men of little faith!

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments!!


3 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

I really love this card Chris!!! The bg is so pretty and it goes so well with your corner die cut and the oval with your gorgeous hat!! That blue is spectacular as is the real bow to go with it!!!
Blessings my friend!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, what an exquisite card, Chris! This hat on the stand is beautifully colored - it's so rich and gorgeous with the blue bow and flowers! And your layout is beautiful with the great texture of the dies and embossing folder. And i love how you've added your bow on this one! Stunning card! Hugs, sweet friend!

Dorothy S said...

Your card is, as usual, stunning. I stopped by to get a closer look at the corner die cut - that is a wonderful color to use for the exquisite die. You and your team are great to share your talents with us.

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.