Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Hello Friends!!  I hope this post finds you all well!!  It has been so beautiful and so much like spring here.  What a tease!!  I sure wish it would stay!!

My hubby and I have been working on setting up our store on Etsy- ChiselinknMore.  I have used Ebay in the past, but thought I would give Esty a try.  

Today I would like to share a gift set I made.  The card uses ODBD stamps and dies.  The bracelet assistant is made by Scott, my husband.  It is 24K gold and has turned Crushed Pink Acrylic for the handle.  I made a card to match using the ODBD Shining the Light challenge sketch!!  I had fun using the telescoping technique for my focal image.  I colored the Daisy image three times with copics and then cut each layer with the ODBD Elegant ovals (first 2 layers) and the Large Spellbinders ovals.
It is hard to see the layers in this photo.



Our Daily Bread Designs, Life is a gift, Daisy, Mini Tag Sentiments, Elegant Ovals, ChiselinknMore, pens, designed by Chris Olsen


ODBD Stamps Used: DaisyMini Tag SentimentsLife is a gift
ODBD Dies Used: Elegant Ovals


This set is available for sale!!!




Here is a close up of the bracelet catcher!!  The bracelet assistant and card are now on sale in the Etsy store for $17.99 plus shipping, here.  The profits made on the sales are going toward a mission trip for my daughters this summer.


Life is Short – Cherish it, and; Be Thankful, Joyful  and Prayerful

Sometimes it feels like life is too short. May we never take life for granted, but always be thankful, joyful and prayerful, growing in wisdom every day. 

Psalm 90:12 Teach us to realize the brevity of life, so that we may grow in wisdom.

Psalm 103:2, Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me.

Psalm 90:12 So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Each and every day is a gift.  Let us live life to the fullest!!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you enjoy my creation!! For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters: Paula BigelowDiana NyugenRobin ClendenningGracie Chavez, and Elizabeth Whisson.

You can join the challenge and find more information here.

Thanks to all who stop by and comment.  It is so appreciated!!

blessings,

9 comments:

Diana Nguyen said...

This is so pretty! I love both of the items and I love how well they coordinate. Such a clever device too! Best of wishes on your daughter's mission trip!

Graciellie Design said...

Very pretty Chris! Love this set! The color combination, the image and beautiful coloring are stunning! I think it will sell out fast! Hugs, Gracie.

Holly Young said...

beautiful card! I love the telescoping technique - been a while since I've done that and you've inspired me to try one again in the future. Good luck to you and your husband on your Etsy shop!

Grace said...

What a beautiful gift set Chris! I love your telescoping technique on the image! Just beautiful! Scott did a beautiful job on the bracelet assist too! So glad your girls are going to get to go on mission this summer! It's a wonderful experience for kids and adults alike!!! Christy came back forever changed when she went! Very impactful on her life! Will be praying!
hugs,
Grace

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful Chris!!! I love those flowers colored with those colors! Love the stitching on all your layers too! Everything is just gorgeous! Beautiful papers!

Unknown said...

Oh what a nice set!!! The card is beautiful and hubby did a wonderful job with the bracelet assistant too!!! Love the telescoping technique with this stamp!

Becky said...

What a beautiful set. And what a wonderful idea for a bracelet assistant, and so pretty too.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Chris, what a beautiful gift set! The colors are lovely, and how neat that it's a gift set made by you and Scott! Stunning card design with the telescoping image, and what a joy to know the proceeds are going toward the girls' mission trip! Praying you raise the support and know that God will bless them and those whom they minister to! Hugs!

Alshandra said...

Beautiful card Chris. Love the telescoping effect and gorgeous colouring. The bracelet assistant is beautiful too.

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.