Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Saturday, February 28, 2015



Hello Friends!!  I am stopping by to share a sneak peek of the Basket of Blessings to be released at Our Daily Bread Designs as well as the gorgeous Shabby Rose Paper Collection!!

Isn't this paper gorgeous!!!!  You will want to stop my to see the rest of my set using this gorgeous paper!!!  This is just a candy wrapper I created. The sentiment, from the Basket of Blessings stamp set is cut out using the Elegant Ovals die from ODBD and layered on the Spellbinders Floral Ovals.  The cardstock is soft sky.


 Here is a pen made for our ETSY store Chisel Inks n More that we just opened to make money towards my daughter's mission trip.  We have a special marked down price for this item from $49.95 to $35.  It is for this pen only...not custom orders so if you are interested, you may want to place your order as soon as possible!!



This pen is 24K gold and the red is turned silk acrylic turned by my hubby, Scott!!  The pen includes a Parker ink meaning the pen can be refilled.

We will be working on creating more specials on all our Victorian pens for this week!!

Thanks for stopping by!!  Have a blessed weekend!!

blessings,

1 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Chris, what a darling candy wrapper and that beautiful new paper! And the pen - wow! It's gorgeous and a real bargain at that price (knowing what the mechanism is and what a treasure a hand-turned pen is). It's gorgeous and will make a very special gift for someone! Can't wait to see the big reveal!! Hugs, sweet friend!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.