Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Hello Friends!!

Today I am popping in to share yet another Christmas card!!  Christmas is almost here...9 days!  Where does the time go!!

For my creation, I incorporated the Shining the Light challenge which is a sketch using the newest releases: Mini Tag Sentiments, Let It Snow, Mini Tag dies as well as the previously released Holly Wreath and coordinating Holly wreath die.


Our Daily Bread Designs, Let it Snow, Mini Tag Sentiments, Mini Tag dies, Holly wreath die, designer-Chris Olsen


Card Recipe:
Paper-K&Co from stash





John 3:16 For God so love the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.


Romans 6:23






For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

There is much controversy over Christmas originated.  Many believe it began with the pagans...it very may well have.  Today, Christmas for the Christian, however, means the celebration of Christ's birth as the Savior of the world and it symbolizes new hope and new life to all those who believe.  The wreath for example, symbolizes unending love and everlasting life as shown with the circular shape and the evergreen.  Christmas is not just in the heart of a Christian on December 24 but all year long.  May the hope, joy, love and peace be with you this season as you remember how Jesus came to earth as a humble baby to save our sins.  We could not save ourselves, we needed a Savior.  He paid the penalties of our sins that so someday all those who believe can have eternal life.  


I hope you have enjoyed my take on the inspiration.  Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you enjoy my creation!! For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters: Cheryl ScrivensDJ RantsDiana NyugenRobin ClendenningLinda Carson, and Elizabeth Whisson.

Blessings,



8 comments:

Diana Nguyen said...

Love your card with the Christmas colors and your signature bow! Aren't those tags just darling and fun to add? And I do appreciate your take on the origins of Christmas - it doesn't really matter! What matters is Jesus in our lives every day.

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh beautiful Chris!! I love your papers and colors of your card!!! What a gorgeous big beautiful bow!!

DJ Rants said...

what a gorgeous card, Chris!!! I love love love these colors and the angled bow is so pretty with the gorgeously colored wreath, , beautifully done!!

Cathymac said...

Love your gorgeous wreath and beautiful angled ribbon in traditional Christmas colors, Chris! The little tag works perfectly on your card! Hugs, my friend!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card! xx

Alshandra said...

Beautiful card Chris with the traditional colours :-) Absolutely love your ribbon and bow! Gorgeous stitching too!

Linda Carson said...

This is absolutely the most picture perfect Christmas card ever!! Look at that coloring, colors, stitching and mega bow!! Wow! Praying for you and your friend sweet Chris!! Hugs!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love the bow with the wreath!

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.