Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Hello Friends!! I hope you all had a Blessed Easter!!!  I had a wonder Easter and I have truly been enjoying my precious time with my parents who are spending the week with us.  Time goes so fast and I dread a couple more days when they are on the way home.

Today I am popping in to share a card I created with the sketch at Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light challenge.  I flipped the sketch on it's side.

ODBD Stamps UsedScripture Collection 13
ODBD Paper UsedHeart and Soul Collection

Here is the sketch:



For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters:

To see all the creations in one place or join the challenge, click here.  You have until April 27th  to join us.   For this challenge you may use any stamps but it you have any Our Daily Bread Designs stamps we would love to see you use them. If you participate, you have a  chance to win the $15 certificate toward ODBD stamps or to be Spotlighted for the Shining the Light Award (The Shining the Light Award is only for those who use ODBD stamps). We would love to see your creations.

Challenge I am playing in:
Word Art Wednesday

I hope you are in some way inspired by my project!
Thanks for stopping by and for your comments!! I truly appreciate them.

Blessings,

14 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Chris, I'm so glad you are enjoying the time with your parents! Your card this week is sensational and a wonderful take on the sketch! I so love your amazing ability to beautifully layer paper, dies, ribbon and pearls. And this body today, wow!! They all truly showcase this glorious verse about our Lord, Who is our all in all! Stunning, my sweet friend! Hugs!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh, I just LOVE that pink!! you make the most gorgeous bows!! WOW my friend, this is just beautiful!!! I love your scripture and that panel the way the edges are pierced and embossed on the corners!. Love your border cut on top of the daisy chain and pearls too my sweet friend!!
I added the team names and links to my post, sorry about that. I just noticed this morning wouldn't you know. I don't know how many times I went and checked my post too!
Wonderful card Chris!!!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty. The pinks are soft and vibrant. Thank you for posting with us at WAW. Blessings, Carole

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Chris and the colour is gorgeous as are the dies ribbon pearls and backing papers so beautifully presented x

Greta said...

Your card immediately grabbed my attention when I checked ODBD, Chris--truly a stunner! I love every detail! Glad you had a nice time with your folks.

DJ Rants said...

So exquisite!! Wonderful use of the beautiful dies and I love the gorgeous verse and bow!! Hugs!!

Cards By Jan said...

Hi Chris...Wow...another beauty...Love all the pink, beautiful layout and bow and Awesome verse!!

Diana Nguyen said...

So soft and pretty - what a wonderful shade of pink. As always, you have an amazing way of layering your textures.

DebR said...

This is stunning Chris! Very delicate and lovely colors.

Linda Carson said...

I'd give this beauty a 10.....picture perfect in every detail! Quite stunning!

Alshandra said...

What a stunningly elegant card Chris! I love how you used the daisy chain die with the pearls and your bow is so beautiful! What a wonderful verse for a gorgeous card!

Becky said...

OH Chris, this is just stunning. Beautiful colors.

Pamela Haskin said...

Chris, this a gorgeous card! And, your bow is so pretty.

Cards By Jan said...

Hi Chris...I have missed you too....miss e1 that was on the team...

What a GORGEOUS card....another creation which touches my heart!!

I love pink too!!!

Hugs Jan

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.