Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Happy Tuesday all!!  I can't believe Easter is less than a week away!! Where does the time go!!  To me Easter is the real opening of the Spring season and a very joyful time!! Better yet...my parents are coming in a few days also!!!!!

Today I would like to share an Easter/Spring creation I created for this week's Shining the Light challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs: "He is Risen" with Pastels.


Card Recipe:
ODBD Stamps: Flourish Label Borders, The Cross
ODBD Dies: Vintage Flourish Pattern Die, Ornamental Cross die, Recipe and Tag Die
Spellbinders: Resplendent Rectangles


For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters:

To see all the creations in one place or join the challenge, click here.  You have until April 20th  to join us.   For this challenge you may use any stamps but it you have any Our Daily Bread Designs stamps we would love to see you use them. If you participate, you have a  chance to win the $15 certificate toward ODBD stamps or to be Spotlighted for the Shining the Light Award (The Shining the Light Award is only for those who use ODBD stamps). We would love to see your creations.

I hope you are in some way inspired by my project!
Thanks for stopping by and for your comments!! I truly appreciate them.

Blessings,

16 comments:

CherylQuilts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Chris! This is stunning with such delicate, fine detail in the soft pink and white! I love it, and I agree! Can't believe it's nearly Easter! Have a wonderful week, sweet friend! Hugs!

CherylQuilts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana Nguyen said...

I love this with the soft colors and delicate layers! Those dies are a perfect backdrop to the crosses and I love the little dogwood flower in the center!

Diana Nguyen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DebR said...

This is stunning Chris! So lovely, soft, and delicate.
Happy Easter/Resurrection Day to you and your family.

Danni said...

So gorgeous! You have such an elegant style! Beautiful!

Robin Clendenning said...

This is so beautiful!!! I love the pink and white! Love the 3 crosses and the flower on each! I just love the way you framed your crosses too, the dies you used are perfect!! Lovely my sweet friend!

Sandra H said...

Hi Chris this is stunning x

DJ Rants said...

You've done wonders with pink lately, so inspirational!! Love the symmetry of the crosses, so beautiful with all of the layers, and of course, that little bow is divine!! Have a blessed Easter!!

Linda Carson said...

Quite stunning Chris! Such a gorgeous design, beauty bow and powerful message! Miss Nicki is following in your footsteps! What a tender heart! Her card was so creative and impressive! Enjoy your parents' visit and have a blessed Easter!

Becky said...

wow, this is just stunning! Love the soft colors and love the dies.

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful design, love the pinks and white combo!

Alshandra said...

Gorgeous card Chris! Love the soft pink and white. So intricate and delicate! Just beautiful!

Kelley said...

Love the layout, Chris! So pretty!

Unknown said...

Evening Chris what a beautiful card its really pretty. Love it xx

Debs xx

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.