Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Thursday, September 19, 2013
Hello Friends!! I hope this post finds you all well.  It has been so different with the weather this week.  It feels like FALL!!  The nights are cool but it warms up in the 70's during the day.

Since it feels like fall, why not make it look like fall too.  I just love when the leaves on the trees change colors.

I made this card for three challenges at Splitcoast as well as a few others in blogging world. First and foremost I created this to honor our queen last week... Cheryl Scrivens(QFTD180)! Cheryl is my dear sweet friend and one of the most talented stampers I know. I am so honored to have this opportunity to case her. I chose this beautiful CAS card to case : using her basic layout and embossing the background with a Tim Holtz Brick Wall background but using my corner rounder as a border punch on three sides (CAS237) and brayering real leaves in tangerine tango and green galore (challenge TLC446) and then adding the Two step Butterfly from Our Daily Bread Designs.


The sentiment is from Apples and was chosen specifically for Cheryl!! Anyone who knows Cheryl knows that Faith is something she has a great deal of...if it would not have been this quote, it would have been her favorite verse: Proverbs 3: 5,6!! Thanks for being such a dear friend and inspiration in so many ways Cheryl!!


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you were inspired in some way by my creation.  Have a blessed day!!!

blessings,

6 comments:

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Chris! Your brayered leaves are beautiful and I love the colors!
Hugs, Tammy

Wanda Cullen said...

Chris, this is such a stunning card! I never got around to playing with the real leaf challenge on SCS but this has really inspired me to try it! I was in your neck of the woods last Friday when my daughter and I visited my DIL after she had major back surgery. Lynchburg Gen. Hospital is a beautiful facility!

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Chris! Love the verse. Thanks for sharing :-)

Stef H said...

yep. sunday is the 1st day of fall and the temps should be here to prove it... YAY!

this is beautiful! a little on the simple side for you, but still gorgeous! you definitely captured fall!

hugs :)

*Vicki* said...

WOW! I just love this Chris!! Beautiful background with the sentiment over top!! Beautiful Fall colors too! HUGS :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Mom!! This is Stunning!! I just love your colors and the butterfly!! I love the fall Look!! Gorgeous Job!!
Love you!!
Meghan

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.